Reliable and highly motivated graduated student from Arizona State University seeking to obtain professional experience and knowledge through a progressive work environment. Aspiring writer with a passion for creativity and a desire to share unique skills while developing new ones.
• Positive, open to challenge, detail-oriented and ambitious.
• Extraordinary writing and editing skills.
• Provides strong organizational services.
• Wrote and guest edited for a campus-based magazine, Kalliope.
• Worked with other interns to design and compose three separate issues.
• Produced and presented ideas to student writers.
• Coordinated and organized birthday parties and events at Brunswick Zone XL in Gilbert.
• Supervised party hosts and gave necessary demands.
• Provided excellent customer service and handled payments daily.
• Kept written and typed records of all birthday events at Brunswick.
• Oversaw inventory and ordered new shipments when needed.
• Completed research, organized articles, and designed layout for Kalliope by given deadline.
• Exchanged ideas and collaborated with fellow interns and managing editor of Kalliope.
• Addressed concerns and inquiries of student writers via email.
• Effectively sold birthday packages at Brunswick Zone XL.
• Motivated party hosts and provided special accommodations at customer’s request.
• Brunswick XL Zone; 2010
• GUESS; 2008
• Chandler High School; GPA 3.7
• BA in English, Arizona State University; GPA 3.03
• President Barack Obama Scholars Program
• Vision College Bound Scholarship
• National Honors Society
MS Office: MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Excel; MS Publisher; Photoshop; InDesign