A Creative Chief with over 15 years experience conceptualizing, designing and managing original art/graphic projects for private & corporate clients across a variety of industries. Combining illustration and custom airbrush talents with strategic thinking abilities, Tim has been able to develop these skills into his own successful run as CEO & primary creative visioner of Norris Illustration & Custom Graphics that he operates today.
Notable clients include: Valvoline Motorsports, Furniture Row Racing, R.J. Reynolds,Terex Aerial Platforms and Disney/ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
* Concept development and execution
* Developing/maintaining strong client relations
* Strategic Thinking
* Licensing and royalty/contract negotiation
* Branding & brand development / management
* Project oversight & management
* Award wining airbrush & custom painting
* Team leadership/ strong attention to detail/ impeccable organizational skills
PRESENT: I have been self employed for the past16 yrs. operating my own studio proficient in custom painting.
10/'96- 11/'98 : conceptual artist & custom airbrush artist SPEVCO Inc. Pfafftown,NC.
3/'95- 5/'96 : Preferred Sportswear tee shirts designer/ account sales
Artwork samples may be seen @ www.timnorris.com or on linked In