Graphic and Web Design professional with more than 10 years of experience in forms, graphics and web design. High quality forms development and design capability in I-32 and Adobe Acrobat 10. Combine outstanding design talents with the ability to independently plan and manage design projects. Expertise in design includes:
• Graphics and Print Design
• Forms Design in I-32, Adobe Acrobat
• Illustrations and Vector graphics
• Web Design with custom graphics (Flash) (Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, XHTML, Action Script)
• Adobe Creative Suite CS6: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign
• Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Independent Contractor 2010 to Present
Infonet Consulting Weston, FL
Independent Contractor performing the role of Forms Designer for Miami Company.
• Protect company assets by building forms in I-32 design tool with strict adherence to compliance mortgage issues.
• Enhance company’s professional image by proofreading text for accuracy and producing correct text and fields that populate by code.
• Develop fillable PDFs in Adobe Acrobat 10 with adherence to Mortgage compliance issues.
• Develop web sites such as Keepnstep.com.
• Create print media designs for various local companies needing logos and graphics.
Forms Designer - IT Department 2006 to 2010
Universal American Mortgage Company Miami, FL
• Create Mortgage Documents with I-32 Forms Design that adhere to compliance standards as well as IT Department standards.
• Develop Fillable PDFs using Adobe Acrobat Forms Designer to assist Loan Officers in performing their duties.
• Program APOS scheduler to deliver Crystal Reports to ensure reports were delivered on time to UAMC professionals.
Forms Designer 2005 to 2006
Assurant Solutions Miami, FL
• Designed forms in Quark Express, Word, Documerge and F3.
• Designed state-filed forms that adhered to state regulations and prepared them for print, resulting in the production of high quality products used to assist Insurance agents.
• Created Documerge documents.
• Created Word Documents that merged with database applications to produce letters.
• Designed Metadata letters to populate with information from the database.
Graphic Designer 2004 to 2005
Neighborhood Health Partnership Miami, FL
• Served as Graphic Designer and maintained state-filed forms that went to print on a regular basis.
• Worked with the Actuarial Department in developing creative ideas for new products.
• Created the NHP Provider Newsletter, a full color magazine published once every three months, as well as flyers and brochures for print as well.
• Developed the look and feel of the provider newsletter and built graphics for each publication to correspond with articles provided by medical staff.
• Created and prepared all state-filed documents for print which included all Medicare and Medicaid applications and forms, and all NHP applications and forms.
• Designed and prepared high quality marketing materials such as flyers and brochures for print resulting in higher sales for the company.
¬Associate of Arts in Visual Communications 2013
American InterContinental University Schaumburg, IL