Metrologicaol center,Survey of India campus, Mob. No. +919997514086
17 EC Road,Dehradun, Uttarakhanad,India E- Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Intend to build career in a hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated human resource, which will help me to explore myself and realize my potential. I want to be a part of an organization where process of learning, initiative, hard work never ends and my imagination takes wing to new heights.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology from United College of Engineering & Research, Allahabad, U.P., India. Master of Technology in specialization of Spatial Information Technology (SIT) from School of Electronics,Devi Ahelya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV),Indore (M.P.).
• 66.48% in Bachelor of Technology from UP Technical University, Lucknow in the year 2008.
• 77.70 % in Master of Technology from Devi Ahelya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India in the year 2010
• Database Application :- Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Java database connectivity by MySQL Server
5.0 and MS Access
• GIS and RS Application :- ArcGIS 9.2/9.3 ,ERDAS 9.3, Geomatica 10.0/10.1/10.2
• Office automation Applications :- MS Office 2003 and 2007
• Concept :- OOA/OOD (UML, Design pattern), Distributed databases,
Remote data acquisition, Satellite imaging and analysis
FIELD OF INTEREST
• Data Base Management System.
• Web Technology.
• JAVA Programming.
• Remote Sensing and GIS.
EXTRA CARICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Active participation in “NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARCHITECTURING FUTURE IT SYSTEMS” and “WORKSHOP ON SOFTWARE COMPONEMT TECHNOLOGY”.
• Active participation in National Paper Presentation Contest at IPS acedemy, Indore, MP in 2007.
• Active participation in technical festivals and training programs.
• Weather Forecasting System developed using J2EE technology in B. Tech. final year (major Project).
• FASAL (Forecasting Agricultural output through Space Agrometerology and Land based Observations) as M. Tech. Major Project at Haryana Space Applications center (HARSAC).
Working as a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Meteorological Centre, Dehradun in project FASAL (Forecasting Agricultural output through Space Agrometerology and Land based Observations) under the guidance of Mr. Ananad Kumar Sharma (Director, Meteorological Centre, Dehradun,Uttarakhand).
BRIEF PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Software platform used Technology used
Weather Forecasting System JSP,JAVA,
DHTML NetBeans IDE,
MySQL Server 5.0 (Back end) JAVA 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) & J2SE Model-view-controller (MVC) architecture
FASAL ------ ArcMap,ERDAS, Geomatica 10.3 Remote Sensing, GIS and GPS Image processing
Name : Abhinav Singh
Father’s Name : Mr. Arvind Kumar Singh
Mother’s Name : Mrs. Kamala Devi
Date of Birth : 15 February 1986
Hobbies : Playing computer games and Internet Surfing.
Mobile No. : +91 9997514086
Permanent Address : C/O Mr. Arvind Kumar Singh
23Q/5C Vinoba Nagar, New Market, Naini, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh,
India PIN 211009
Mailing Address : C/O Mr. Ananad Kumar Sharma
Meteorologicaol center,Survey of India (SOI) campus,EC Road,Dehradun, Uttarakhanad,India PIN 248001
Nationality : Indian
Dr. Sumant Katyaal
Head of Department, School of Electronics,
Devi Ahelya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore (M.P.), India
I consider myself familiar with software engineering and GIS engineering aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true in the best of my knowledge.
Place: Dehradun, India (Abhinav Singh)