75760 Karachi Town Baldia Saeedabad ,J-5 Sector ,767 / 33 :sseAdr
Mobile No.: +92321-2100353
• An enthusiastic individual seeking a challenging career in an organization where experience is gained through learning and hard work.
• Able to work as a part of team, always on a look out for a positive & bigger outlook.
• Areas of Interest : Supervision / Commissioning / Coordination / Project Management / Operation
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 8 YEARS
Gulf Piping Company W.L.L. Abu Dhabi – Pre-Commissioning Coordinator
(Jun 2008 to Apr 20th 2011)
• Co-ordinate among client, consultants, and with third party inspection agency (ABS).
• Access to client SBM server to look out punch points (open / closed) and download ITR (Inspection Test Record) from Server Path maker (Citrix) and accordingly perform task.
• Communicate to the stakeholders and the sponsorship the progress of the project.
• Deal with the project quality (QA / QC).
• Provides advice to participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
• Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
Artistic Denim Mills LTD. Karachi – Assistant Engineer Maintenance (May 2004 to Jun 2008)
• Routine Maintenance / Trouble shooting in weave room for SULZER TEXTILE (Switzerland Manufacturer Machinery) i.e., P7100, P7150 & P7300 Projectile Weaving Machines.
• Sixth Monthly Maintenance (over hauling, Gauging and changing of damage parts to reduce the breakage of parts and unnecessary stopping ratio.
• Daily basis survey for automatic Oiling, Greasing, and Air pressure Pumps, Filters, Sensors, RPM and other major arias to improve the Production & Efficiency.
• Trouble shooting and tracing out the fault and to avoid the stoppage in the shift times.
• Maintaining Shift Maintenance Work Log Book for the Higher Management regarding the consumption of parts to look out the Store.
• Coordinate with Production, Quality Control and other departments.
Siddiq Sons Denim Mills LTD. Karachi – QC Inspector (Oct 2002 to Sep 2003)
• Preparation of QC documents related to Mending, Grading and Rolling etc. on Rolling Machines for Grieg corduroy fabric.
• Grieg fabric inspection in weave room on running machine Production time to control quality.
• ISO clearance and box up
• Co-coordinating with Production, Maintenance and clients.
• Preparing line punch list and mechanical clearance.
ON-SHORE & OFF-SHORE PROJECTS INVOLVED
• TDS2000 Project (Dynamically Positioned Semi-Submersible Drilling Rig LONE STARE) in GPC - Abu Dhabi. From 2008 to 2010 as a Pre-Commissioning Coordinator for 140 men’s accommodation Construction.
• At present I am working on TDS2000 Project (Dynamically Positioned Semi-Submersible Drilling Rig NORBE IV) in GPC - Abu Dhabi. From 2008 to till Date as a Pre-Commissioning Coordinator for 140 men’s accommodation Construction.
• DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineer) 3 Years Diploma in Textile Engineering from Government College of Technology Karachi Pakistan.
• Technical High School Certificate in Building Drafting Trade with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Technical Drawing, from Sindh Board of Technical Education at Al Badar Technical High School Karachi.
• MS Office 2003 / 2007
• MS Windows XP / Window 7
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• P 7300 Instruction course for Weave room Technician: covers Pre-installation checks, mechanical completion, Trouble shooting, Pre-commissioning and Operation, of Sulzer machinery and equipment (In-house training).
• ********, commissioning assistance and on job training on 30 X P7300 B 360 N2 EP D12R projectile machines (In-house training).
• ********, commissioning assistance and on job training on G6300 Rapier machines (In-house training).
• Safety training for (P.P.E) Personal Protective Equipment (In-house training).
• Safety training to work in Dry Dock & Confined space (In-house training).
• Awareness of all Safety standards & procedures.
• Excellent communications, leadership skills, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
• Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
• Ability to work with wide range of people.
• Social Status: Married
• Gender: Male
• D.O.B: July 6, 1981
• Nationality: Pakistani
• Passport No.: AB0072861 (Valid May 21, 2013)
• Visa Status: Employment (Valid up to June 28, 2011)
• Languages: English, Urdu, Arabic basic, Pushto (Mother Tongue)
• Driving License: Valid Light Vehicle UAE Driving License