1. 5+ years Office experience utilizing office machinery, data entry, filing.
2. 8+ years Volunteer experience surrounding society & cultural issues
3. 8+ Writing experience, editing, publishing, & marketing material.
4. 15+ years independent research in mental health, psychological behavior analytical analysis,
medical health, natural medicine, society and culture, metaphysics, history, spirituality, science,
neurology, astrophysics, ancient text (Greek, Hebrew) the arts, petroglyph, political issues,
sacred geometry, and many more.
5. 15+ years Customer Service experience
6. Attention to detail and exceptional organizational and written skills.
7. 15+years involvement in the arts industry
8.Ability to preform many different job duties as a single employee
9. Professional, polite, and customer-oriented
10. The ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
11. Oral and advanced written communication skills
12. Ability to plan, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
13. An extensive amount of ability to utilize a vast array of knowledge regarding Computers
15. Responsible, reliable, accountable, proactive, personable, and a creative personality
16. Ability to work comfortably and closely with a wide variety of people due to behavioral
analytics and mental health studies.
17. Ability to maintain motivation, and supply proof of productivity within positions offering
18. Amazing ability to motivate & inspire others
~ Plus many more
Founder, Administrator & writer 2013 - current
Published Author: August 2012
Another book on the way !
Independent Investigative Research Journalist 2011- current
Working for over 20+ websites as a writer and multi-tasking the utilization of helping manage the
websites including graphic design work, photography when needed, editing and incorporating others
written material. I am responsible for the investigating and researching various topics in order to submit
typed articles myself and this position also takes a degree of SEO skills.
Written Examples of Work:
~Plus many more!
Mural / Logo Design work @
A) The Ladies Room
B) Rosemont School
C) Donald E Long Juvenal Services
Human Resources Assistant
Marylhurst University 2008-2010
Worked for the Disabled Services Department of Marylhurst University, helping the department when needed while assisting students who have special needs, so that they may learn efficiently.
Wright Business Graphics 2006-2008
Accounts supervisor for three major accounts, including Freight Liner and Tektronix. Was responsible for inventory accuracy of both incoming and outgoing shipments, placing orders into the system, (data entry) filing, planning and supervising crews for assembly of project. Meeting deadlines for shipments, working with shipping and receiving, maintaining accurate records of inventory in the warehouse and dictating the daily tasks for the crew and forklift drivers.
2009 Northwestern College BA in Criminal Justice
2008 Marylhurst University BA in Religious Studies
2005 Dual Diagnosis & D.B.T Training Certification
2005 Certified in Early Childhood Behavioral Modification.
2003-2006 Mt. Hood Community College, AD in Journalism Major / with
Job readiness courses, computer introduction coursework, access,
excel, power point & word.
Oregon Skate Team Founder and Organizer, helping At risk youth, as a Manager, designer, and Director
of Photography, Filming, and Promotions. As well as the maintained the responsibility of customer contacting for such events including but not limited to special events, and instructing. Included working with the County Budget Committee and The local Parks and Recreation Division.
Volunteer with The Harbor; in Waukegan IL, running the arts and craft program as an Art Therapist.
Volunteer with Highly Flavored in Chicago IL working @ Soldier Field to help raise money for At Risk
Youth Employment Institute; office assistant, working with at risk youth to help them gain
employment, education, and skills to gain and maintain a positive path in life.
Volunteer as a Residential Manager & Pastoral councilor helping care for persons with behavioral,
addictive and developmental Issues.
Founder of the 7th annual Race for the Kids threw Team XS Speedz to raise money for children @
Doernbecher's Children’s Hospital