Rhonda L. Calhoun
31477 County Route 194
Theresa, NY 13691
I would love to use my Human service & Human resource skills to make a positive contribution. I am self motivated and work well with others as well as independently. I enjoy challenges and problem solving. I love to work with diversity and am always open to learning new things.
Comptroller/Human Resource Mnnager, STAT Communications, Inc, Watertown, NY November 2004 to present.
• Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, payroll processing, bank recs, prepare month end reports for CEO
• Human Resources-scheduling, insurance processing, compliance with labor laws, Assign duties and shifts to operators, documentation of employee files.
It’s Pizza, Wings, and Things, owner-operator, Theresa, NY December 1995 to November 2004
• Bookkeeping, ordering, scheduling, managing employees including hiring, training, and firing, taught proper way to provide customer service.
North Country Orthopaedic Group-Front Desk, Disability and switchboard-Approx 1990 to 1992
Summary of Qualifications
• Small Business owner for 10 years.
• Highly motivated individual with positive work ethic.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Peachtree Accounting software.
• Self-starter who sees a project through from beginning to end with attention to all details.
• Team leader at weekly meetings at STAT Communications with CEO.
• Provides oversight on numerous projects through Franklin University.
?????• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, December 2008, Franklin University, Columbus, OH, Dean’s list for 3 semesters
• A.A.S. in Individual Studies, May 2004,Jefferson Community College, Watertown, NY. , studies included Human services.
• A.A.S. in Liberal Arts, May 2003, Jefferson Community College, Watertown, NY.
• July 2009 to present: Indian River Board of Educations
• July 2009 to present: Indian River Buildings and Grounds Committee
• 2002 to 2004: Indian River Board Of Education
• 2002 to 2004: Indian River Safety Committee
References: Available upon request