November 2015 - February 2016
Wild Honey (Feature Film)
• Overseeing all production design aspects of this feature film
• Designing and building sets
• Painting and dressing sets/locations with props
• Gathering and manipulating props
• Aging and antiquing props
• Renting trucks and items from prop houses and speciality shops
• Storyboarding for scenes
• Art Department related administrative duties
June 2015 to September 2015
Location Manager/Scout: Desperate Waters (Feature Film)
• Scouting locations and securing city permits.
- January 2014 to April 2015
LetoFilm - Los Angeles, CA
• Scouting and securing various locations for Margreet (Short Film)
July 2014 to December 2014
The Vault LA
Prop Master, Set Dresser, Art Director
• Art direction, set dressing, props, for short films and web-episodes.
• Administrative art department duties.
• Managing art department staff.
10/2007 - 10/2013
Program Operations Coordinator
• Coordinated the flow of programs as they came in from production and through quality control.
• Coordinated and managed all on site/off site fixes for shows that failed QC.
• Created, edited, interpreted QC reports for TV shows.
• Mediated between various departments: Production, Master Control, Rights & Clearances, regarding the status and airworthiness of delivered programs.
• Entered and corrected timing sheets for programs.
• Scheduled and conducted/led weekly meetings regarding all shows to be delivered for air.
• Metadata Entry, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
1/2007 - 10/2007
E! Entertainment Television Inc. (Comcast Entertainment Group) | Los Angeles, CA
Media Center Shift Leader
• Supervised/managed overnight crew. Made sure that all designated duties were accomplished correctly and in a timely manner. Prepared and issued daily work reports.
• Collected, collated, logged, prepared various sources of footage for production crews and Avid editors.
12/2005 - 1/2007
E! Entertainment Television Inc. | Los Angeles, CA
Media Center Assistant
• Locating and collecting necessary elements/assets (video tapes, XD cams, Mini DV’s, etc.) for video editors, network control, and audio to be edited and aired.
• Metadata entry.
2/1998 - 6/2000
Planet Pictures | Los Angeles, CA
Production Assistant/Production Coordinator
• Art Department Assistant on music videos for artists such as Ice Cube, DMX, Ricky Martin, Olivia Newton-John.
• Talent transportation, light rigging, set painting, set construction, illustration, sketching, special effects, organization of shooting schedules, crew lists, phones, filing/faxing.
1991 - 1994: Pasadena Art Center College of Design | Pasadena, CA
MS Office/Outlook/Excel, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Graphic Design.