Production Associate, Bethenny
• Book show guests.
• Conceptualize, implement and research ideas and topics.
• Assist in pre-interviewing guests, book travel, handle budget and guest releases.
• Assistant direct field shoots and screen footage with field producers.
• Assist Producers & Associate Producers with various needs in the office, studio, and field.
Set Production Assistant, Will of Fortune, Blue Infinity Films
• Coordinated craft services, echoed rolls and cuts, organized equipment, and other duties as assigned on this indie film that will premier at the Cannes Film Festival May 2014.
Script Coordinator, Anderson Live
October 2012-March 2013
• Built quick rundowns for the grid and production meetings.
• Oversaw the scripts for proper formatting, spelling, punctuation, and continuity. Married and numbered the approved segments. Sent out final scripts to all teams and the host.
• Crosschecked and finalized audience seating charts and maps, quick and long rundowns with the scripts.
• Sent final notes to the directing team requiring revisions to the scripts.
• Coordinated graphics, monitor fills, and chyrons in the control room.
• Remote: Presidential Election w/ Co-Host Meghan McCain in Washington D.C.
Script Production Associate, Anderson
July 2011-October 2012
• Copied and distributed the schedule, rundowns, scripts, and dressing room lists on show days.
• Allocated updated scripts, from host briefing, to the directing team in the control room and production teams.
• Generated and uploaded chyrons, still stores, and graphics into iNews.
• Communicated with the production teams monitoring any last second changes, while updating the hosts blue cards.
• Prepared the rundowns for the Director’s meeting for the next days’ shows.
Audience Production Associate, 2012 ESPY Award Show
• Coordinated and monitored seating arrangements of athletes and celebrities.
• Checked-in and directed guests to their respected seats.
• Organized and distributed show and after party tickets.
Media Assistant, KSL Media
June 2010-June 2011
• Assisted in buying commercial time on TV and radio.
NBC Production Intern, Late Night with Conan O’Brien
• Responsible for covering desks and answering phones. Assisted with everyday duties, such as filing production binders, restocking office supplies, and making copies.
• Assisted audience coordinator with talent, guests, and general public.
• Distributed scripts and research packets.
CNBC Production Intern
• Fast Money - Contributed show ideas at daily production meetings. Monitored viewer correspondence for on-air talent and Executive Producer.
• Fast Money MBA Challenge - Assisted with all aspects of field production, coordinating crews and staff for various locations shoots.
• High Net Worth: Richistan - Assisted with cue cards, microphones, crew needs and all aspects of field production for our location shoot.
• Millionaire Inside - Lead audience members to their seats.
Education University of Hartford; Major: BA, Communications (Emphasis: Media); May 2009
Asst. Volleyball Coach/Head Coach, Mercy College; September 2009- May 2010
Head Counselor & Asst. Coach, Kutsher’s Sports Academy; Summer 2005
Proficiency: All Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Access, & PowerPoint), iNews, Avid (beginner)