I. Personal Information
1. Name: Saleem Aslam
2. Father’s Name: Muhammad Aslam
3. CNIC NO: 61101-4501839-9
4. Gender 0 Male
5. Domicile(Indicate District): Federal Capital
6. Date of Birth (dd/mm/Year): 20/01/1984
8. Permanent Address: Mohallah Khokharan Near Masjid Hayat-ul-Nabi Teh. Pasrur, District Sialkot.
9. Present Address: House No. 69-B, Street No93 G-6/1-4 Islamabad.
10. Personal Contacts :
a) Phone No. (Area Code-Number): 03325200528
II. Academic Background:
1. Qualification (Starting from last degree you hold)
Degree Held Year Awarded Field of Study Division / Grade Institution
2. B. Com
3. Matric Continue
Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Islamabad. Recognized by HEC.
Punjab College of Commerce Abpara Campus Islamabad affiliated with Punjab University Lahore.
Islamabad Model College for Boys G-6/3 Islamabad. Affiliated with FBISE
Federal Government Model School for Boys G-6/4 Islamabad. Affiliated with FBISE
2. PROFESSIONAL TRAINING , CERTIFICATIONS ETC
Course/Diploma/Certification Field of Study
Saving Bank Specialized Course held by Pakistan Post who providing services of National Savings account, issuance of National Saving Certificates as agency function
a) Opening and closure of Ordinary, Special, Joint (A & B), Minor etc Saving Account etc
b) Calculation of Profit
c) Settlement of deceased Claim Cases on the basis of Nomination, Succession Certificate & Consent / Dissent in respect of National Saving Account
d) Issuance and Discharge of National Savings certificates i.e. SSC, DSC, and RIC etc.
e) Settlement of deceased Claim Cases on the basis of Nomination, Succession Certificate & Consent / Dissent in respect of National Saving Certificates.
Postal Training Centre Islamabad
2. Basic Computer Application Course MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Power Point 30 Days East and West Institute Melody, Islamabad.
III. Employment History (Starting from present position if applicable)
Name of Institution Post Held with Pay Scale Job Profile / Salient Contribution Period
Pakistan Post % the Divisional Superintendent Postal Services Islamabad
Postal Clerk (BPS-09)
Drafting, noting, typing and Data feeding in HR department
Till the date