-Bachelor Degree in English Language and Literature – Department of English Language and Literature – College of Arts – The University of Al-Mustansiriya 2001-2005.
-Student of Masters Degree in English Literature – Department of English Language and Literature – College of Arts – The University of Al-Mustansiriya 2006.
- Weatherford Drilling International / interpreter / July 2011 - September 2013.
- Interpreter / U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army – International Zone – Civil Defense Officers' Training Center / Baghdad 2009-2010.
- Teacher of English / College of Physical Education - The University of Al-Mustansiriya 2008 – 2009.
- Interpreter / U.S. Air Force – Camp Taji – Baghdad 2007 – 2008.
- Teacher of English / Al-Furat Secondary School and Thunoorain Intermediate School 2006 – 2007.
- Ockenden International / Team Leader and Registration Officer / 2003.
- I have skills in translation and interpretation due to my employment by the Humanitarian Organizations, the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army and my work as a teacher.
- I have skills in the following fields due to my employment as an instructor/interpreter by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army.
1. Basic Firefighting Courses (Firefighter Apprentice).
2. Emergency Medical Technician Courses.
3. Diesel Engines Technician Courses.
4. Incident Management Courses.
5. Fire Rescue Techniques Courses.
6. Hazardous Materials Courses.
7. Flight Medic Courses.
8. Rig pass and Safestart.
- I have successfully participated in the courses of English Language (Intermediate and Advanced Levels) which were conducted by the United Nations Development Program (U.N.D.P), Learning Resources Center (L.R.C.) - Baghdad 2002 – 2003.
- I have basic skills in computer (MS office / MS Windows).
- Arabic (Mother tongue): (speaking, reading and writing)
- English (Second language): (speaking, reading and writing)