Aubrey S. Becker
• Middlesex University, London, UK
MA Theory and Practice of Translation Awarded degree with honors, October 2011
• Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
BA in Liberal Arts, Concentrations in Russian Language and Creative Writing
CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
• Conversational Russian language skills
• Fluent in Macintosh OS and Apple products
• Fluent in Windows OS
• Fluent in Microsoft Office products
• Familiarity with Photoshop
DAL Global Services, Kahului, HI, USA October 2011-November 2013
Customer Service Agent, Alaska Airlines
• Greeted and assisted Alaska Airlines passengers with check-in, seating, upgrades, and any questions regarding flights using Alaska’s IMAGE reservations database.
• Controlled and boarded up to four flights per shift at up to 157 passengers per flight, contributing to station’s consistent high performance metrics.
Hui Malama Learning Center, Wailuku, HI, USA February 2012-October 2013
Academic Instructor/Excursion Coordinator
• Created and implemented curriculum for middle school, high school, and GED students in the areas of Pre-Algebra, Science, and Language Arts with focus on practical applications.
• Coordinated with mentors and created calendar for twice-weekly student excursions focused on themes of cultural, environmental, economic, and agricultural sustainability.
Hawaii State Department of Defense, Wailuku, HI, USA July 2010-September 2010
Support Service Specialist, Summer Youth Employment Program
• Made site visits to ensure safety of over 50 participants at 7 different worksites and regularly communicated with participants and supervisors to ensure compliance with program requirements.
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY, USA September 2009-May 2010
Research Assistant/Russian Tutor, Russian Department
• Prepared course materials for head Russian professor.
• Offered tutoring for 1-2 hours per week to Beginning and Intermediate Russian students.
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY, USA January 2007-May 2010
Office Assistant, Office of College Events
• Interacted with and assisted Sarah Lawrence students, faculty and staff as well as members of larger Bronxville community while working campus events.
• Regularly performed general office duties.
Down to Earth, Makawao, HI, USA December 2005-January 2009
• Began work as PM Stocker/Cashier and was promoted to Supervisor within 6 months.