Senior Graphic Designer with extensive experience in web, print, and interactive media design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Highly skilled in client and vendor relations and negotiations; talented at building and maintaining “win-win” partnerships. Passionate and inventive creator of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns; accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements.
• Knowledgeable in developing ad campaigns, page layouts, print production, corporate identity, collateral design, photo restoration, package design, information graphics, presentation design and marketing strategies. Able to work within existing branding guidelines.
• Knowledgeable of web site development, usability testing and UID principles concerning layout, organizational strategy, font concepts, color and shape theory, symbology, flow control, consistency formatting, and content web design enhancement
• Knowledgeable of SEO marketing in conjunction with design strategies, web application programming languages and browser programming
• Adept at design analysis, narrative critique, diagrams, mock-ups, flow-charts, and other techniques/comps to effectively communicate ideas to application developers and clients
• Art Direction including managing the design of sub-contractors and project goals, budgets and deadlines
• Efficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
March 2005 to present: Thinktree Inc.
Senior Graphic Designer
Professional graphic and web designer for several corporate, non-profit and small business clients. Duties include development of ad campaigns, logos, and web sites, creating custom graphics and layouts, creating Flash intros and banners, content creation, website promotion and marketing, client relations and consulting, sales, hiring and managing of contractors and freelancers, bookkeeping, working within a client’s budget, and managing print production. Worked with ad agencies such as Group 1201, Henderson, Shapiro, Peck, Labrador, and Lift Creative. Worked on various web and print collateral on and off site.
June 2007 to December 2007: LOMA
Graphic Designer for LOMA.org. Designed promotional items such as direct mail pieces and flyers, conference materials such as brochures and signs, web banners, publication design (Resource Magazine), and ad concept, development, and design. Worked within corporate identity guidelines and alongside the marketing department to complete each design project on a tight deadline. Also managed printing of design pieces.
October 2001 to March 2005: Autotrader.com.
Designer/ Web Production
• Created advertisements, banners, logos, and web pages for regional and national dealer clients, as well as OEM accounts
• Designed and constructed graphical template-based web advertising products
• Composed client-specific animated banner commodities
• Communicated and marketed revenue products to client base
• Identified potential design problems and fabricated troubleshooting protocol
• Communicated with the marketing department to enhance product/client agreements
• Implemented HTML and design programs via construction of consumer products
• Managed goal-oriented national automobile dealer accounts
• The Art Institute of Atlanta
BFA in Graphic Design
• The University of Georgia, Franklin College of Arts & Sciences
BFA in Studio Art
BFA in Anthropology
• American Institute of Graphic Arts
• SABA- Founding Member and Marketing Chair of the Smyrna Artist’s Business Association