University of Southern California
Thornton School of Music - Music Industry B.S., Expected Graduation: December 2014
Mu Phi Epsilon (Professional Music Fraternity) – President
Music Industry Connection - Secretary
Coursework topics including Artist Management & Development, Advanced Concert Production & Promotion, Music Law, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, and Recording Arts
Paid Spring Intern January 2014-Present
• Cover desks & phones for reception and several assistants.
• Track incoming packages, deliver and pick up mail from several management groups owned or formerly owned by Live Nation.
• Manage office needs for multiple full time staff members daily including kitchen, mailroom, filing, and phones.
• Support for companies including Career Artist Management, Strategic Artist Management, Frontline Management, Faculty Management, Vector Management, Lafitte Management, and more.
William Morris Endeavor
Music Department Intern June 2013-July 2013
• Office of International Agent Tony Goldring
• Assisted with rolling calls, tour routing, contracts, offer letters, grids, research, and more.
• Compiled a daily industry news email read by all interns as well as several assistants and agents.
Warner Brothers Records
A&R Intern January 2013-May 2013
• Office of Senior VP of A&R Jeff Sosnow
• Provided administrative support for three full time staff members
• Researched and prepared reports on music trends in major and emerging international markets, as well as local clubs in major US cities.
• Assembled expense reports, ran errands, completed various tasks as assigned.
• Prepared Soundscan and BDS weekly reports and daily industry news email.
Levitt Pavilion - Pasadena & Los Angeles
Program Coordinator (Full Time) Summer 2013
Luckman World Arts Sidestage Manager Summer 2012
Event Production, Marketing & Outreach Internship Summer 2011
Volunteer Summer 2006-2010
• Interfaced with community partners, vendors, and artists for 50 free summer concerts.
• Managed a team of over 40 high school, college, and adult volunteers.
• Developed the Sidestage, booked acts, ran live sound/set-up/teardown, hosted and led marketing efforts for 80 shows including a very popular open mic night.
• Coordinated paperwork for all major programs including city permitting, insurance, etc.
• Created a guide to event production at Levitt Pavilion for future staff
USC Visions and Voices
Student Coordinator May 2012-December 2013
• Managed 3-12 volunteers for over 50 events per year to provide check-in services, surveys, and marketing materials to audience members.
• Distributed promotional materials to every USC department each week, coordinate survey circulation and consolidation for over 100 events annually.
New Music Empire
Artist Management, Booking, Promotion, and Visual Media
Independent July 2013-Present
• Manage The Skariginals, Josh Goldberg, and Robert DeLeon handling promotion, booking, and various other aspects of these artists.
• Book shows for over 40 artists in every genre throughout Southern California.
• Produce every aspect of live shows at private house parties, small venues, and series including “Trojan Troubadours” featuring USC students.
• Handle all aspects of music video production from concept to release, coordinating with everyone involved in the process.
The Recording Academy
Grammy U Campus Ambassador September 2012-Present
• Raise awareness of the Grammy U program and events among USC students.
• Increase membership and event attendance among USC students.
• Assist in the planning and execution of Grammy U events.
USC Student Affairs Information Technology
Office Assistant June 2011-December 2012
• Provided administrative support to the Information Technology office that provides technical support to over 400 workstations.
• Day-to-day experience with office management and technical skills vital to any workplace environment.