H/No. E-17 Civil colony Warsak Road KPK Peshawar Pakistan
Phone Res: (091)5202123 Cells: 0345-8513140
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Having long term interest in pursuing an international career, keen to apply and further groom my engineering skill by working in new domains, be a key member of the team that is forefront in technology.
Ability of adapting to work with people of different culture, backgrounds and business practices.
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Peshawar Pakistan 1st April 2010 to date
Designation: Field Officer
• Arrange gatherings of target community in the field, and disseminate required program related information on feedback on legal and administrative issues among the target community in the field.
• Assist Team Leader on court proceedings.
• Handle mediation if advised bye the Team Leader.
• Keeping the record of all sorts of client intake forms, client request forms and cases selected for further intervention and keep the record updated.
• Responsible for generating weekly action plan and reporting to Team Leader
• Assist in facilitating workshops, seminars and trainings for the community
• Communicate with the target community of FATA for their related problems such as block food, Registration issues, NFI,s legal issues etc and provide them full assistance & information.
• Work for ERT of NFI,s Token issuing at Jalozai Camp to the returnees.
• Update & compile the list of IDP,s for NFI distribution in the database of ERT.
• Serve as a Data entry officer at FDMA data entry section and giving them support in compiling the IDPs data.
• Looking into office Administration/issues. Staff attendance records have been checked and complied on weekly and monthly basis and report the same to HR department.
• Financial matters of office are also looked into i-e office petty cash whereupon the office supplies are procured when needed.
• Log books of Official vehicles and generator are maintained/supervised & the same are refueled on requirement basis. The vehicle mileage log is calculated and reported to operations on monthly basis.
• Requisitions have been raised for procuring certain office supplies & submit to the finance and operations departments.
• IT related issues of office are also looked into.
• Facilitation of Community Representatives trainings of target community conducted by the WLC staff.
Vital Tech Engineering service Peshawar 16th Jan 2010 to 28th March 2010
Designation: Trainee Electrical engineer
Working on Operation & Maintenance of Zong BTS.
******** & commissioning of Towers Generator.
******** & commissioning of Rectifiers module.
M/S Faisal construction company (Pvt) Ltd 11th Jan 2007 to 20th Feb 2008
Designation: Electrical site engineer
Inspection of electrical works and installation of electrical cables (both power and communication).
Installation & maintenance of various electrical equipments.
Attended 1 day Seminar on Population & Census Organized by UNFPA.
Attended 1 day Training on General protection & Human rights Organized by NRC Protection Advisor.
Attended 15 days Training on Broad band Access Network at Huawei Islamabad.
Attended 2 Days Training on Child to Child Hygiene Promotion Organized by NRC.
MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Email (Outlook Express)
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering Nov 2006
N.W.F.P university of Engineering and Technology Peshawar Pakistan.
Member Pakistan Engineering Council (ELECT-22702)
English, Urdu, Pashto
Father Name: Jamil Ahmad
Date of Birth: 07/02/1981
CNIC No: 17301-1557264-7.
Domicile: N.W.F.P Mardan
Martial Status: Single
Asif Taj Awan Team Leader (ICLA IDP) NRC