Anastasia L. Evans
3090 118th Ave. SE #R201, Bellevue, WA 98005
715-581-3938 | ALE_artwork@yahoo.com
Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota FL
B.F.A Game Art and Design (May 2013)
Quality Assurance Testing Experience:
Flexasoft, QA Tester for Xbox One Prelaunch (NDA), Redmond, WA (November 2013-Current)
• Recorded and identified bugs using a spreadsheet database.
• Documented steps to repeat bug/glitches.
• Verified bugs/glitches by repeating documented steps a requested number of times.
• Collaborated with teams and followed directions from leads.
Relevant Game Art and Design Course Work/Projects
Senior Thesis “Neveah Sanctuary”
• Developed storyboards, animatic, and edited cameras for one-minute game trailer.
• Modeled a modular character focusing on unique design and silhouette: final model rigged with skin weights ready for animation.
• Modeled, textured, lit and set dressed 3D assets for two unique environments.
• High poly and low poly props modeled with Maya and Zbrush, retopologized with 3D Coat.
• Hand painted textures created in Photoshop.
Sweet Factory, Sales Associate, Part Time, Bellevue, WA (October 2013-Current)
• Opened store at appropriate time or earlier.
• Used communication skills to help or negotiate with customers to buy candy and other Sweet Factory products.
• Monitored cash flow for registers and safe.
• Rotated candy using proper procedures to ensure health and freshness.
Arenanet QA Tester (NDA), Redmond, WA (December 2013)
• Briefly attended a QA session for Guild Wars 2 as a Usability Tester
• Documented steps, thoughts, and summarized testing session
Unreal Development Kit, Maya 2013, Zbrush 3-4R3, Photoshop CS6, Corel Painter, 3D Coat, Crazy Bump, Xnormal.