• Over 20 years as an Art Director, Creative Director, Senior Graphic Designer, Production Artist for various sized companies.
• Efficient on (PC/Mac) platforms. Adobe CS5 as well as other various programs.
• Creative, intuitive, and a good listener in a team or unsupervised environment that includes; Managing and coordination of art departments with all internal and client relations.
• Extensive experience with meeting tight deadlines and working collaboratively with others in a professional environment.
• Experience in various marketing techniques, advertising mediums, and printing.
• Quick learner, and can work very well with people.
KSE Imprints (Kroenke Sports & Entertainment)
Art Director and Creative Development, for the Imprint and retail divisions of the Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth, and the Colorado Rapids). Full design and color separations (4c pro, Simulated, Spot color) for in house print shop and embroidery as well as overseas ASI promotional products.
Denver Athletic Supply
(Art Director / Senior Designer)
• Managing Art Department to supply quality graphic design and layouts for sales representatives and the clients with daily tight deadlines.
• Assisted web designer in maintaining website and information for clients about sale specials and general company information.
Cherry Creek Marketing Group
(Web Design / Lead Graphic Designer / Email marketing, Slide and Video presentation)
• Design and maintain current client websites (Joomla).
• Brand Identity, logo development. Adobe CS software.
• Create company reports, flyers, and catalogs for in-house employees and outside customers.
Great Big Color
(Graphic Designer / Pre-Production File Prep & Quality Control)
• Graphic Design, file prep, color correcting, and ripping for a large format digital printer for billboards, bus shelters, bus and auto wraps, 30-sheets, bus kings & queens, banners, wallscapes and many other custom prints for world-wide cliental.
Clients Included: McDonalds, NFL, NBA, Fox News, CBS, W2, NBC, Nissan, Lexus, Colorado Rockies, Nuggets, Broncos, and other major markets.
Ad-Wear Advertising of Colorado, Inc.
(Art Director / Senior Designer)
• Work close with clients to sell, develop, and present quality graphics and product design for their specific advertising or promotional needs.
• Quality control on start to finish printing production for Spot to four color process, simulated process, high density and other specialty printing techniques.
• Meet daily demands of high pace and deadline oriented role.
(Asst. Art Director / Lead Graphic Designer)
• The design, art direction, computer illustration and sales of imported samples for various promotional products and apparel.
• Art direction for designers learning product design and development on a computer platform environment.
• Quality control management on design development, graphics, and print runs for apparel printed in-house.
Allen-Lewis Mfg. Company
(Assistant Director of Creative Development / Graphic Designer)
• Graphic design, illustration, client specified art, custom made lines, and concepts for geographical locations while in the role of Assistant to Director of Creative Development.
• Design client specified presentations of souvenirs, toys, and gifts including major lines of custom apparel for regional sales department.
(Graphic Design, Concept Renderings)
• Design and construct graphic signage for special events, parties, and formal to informal functions.
• Present quick marker renderings of overall concepts and graphics including hands on work in the shop building actual displays and signage.
• Bachelor’s in Industrial Design Technology from Colorado Institute of Art (1993)