ANTHONY C. WILLIAMS
2929 Old Franklin Rd Apt 524
Antioch, TN 37013
PROFILE Strong foundation in photography, commercial art, and computer applications complemented by knowledge of business operations and the need for customer-focused service.
Track record of initiative and achievement — seeking out freelance projects, expanding job description boundaries, volunteering, and being selected for positions of responsibility within chosen field.
EDUCATION Bachelor of Fine Arts 1979
SUNY New Paltz
New Paltz, NY
EXPERIENCE Freelance Wedding and Event Photographer 1989-Present
Successful completion of photography assignments requiring planning, follow-through, and results that meet client objectives.
• Project: SSEU DC 37 Local 371 (1990-Present).
? Scope: Photographer/Videographer
• Project: Zenith Media (2002-2006).
? Scope: Video editor on Upfront for TV programs
• Project: McKay’s Prep Start (1990-1998).
? Scope: School Photographer/Videographer
• Project: Labor Union Choir (June 1997- August 1997).
? Scope: Photographer/Videographer for Sweden Tour
• Project: Brooklyn’s Children Museum (1990-1995).
? Scope: Community Family Forums: Photographer/Videographer
? Worked with client to select and position products; shot and developed photos; made brochure layout recommendations and gave technical input regarding reproduction of photographs.
• Project: Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration (1993-1994).
? Scope: Kennedy Foundation Fundraiser Photographer.
Satellite Photography 2008-2009
New York, New York
• Class Photographs for New York City Public Schools
Davis Studios Fall 2009
Tarrytown, New York
• Portrait Photographer for Tri-State covering Public Schools, Catholic Schools and Military Schools.
• Work with color backgrounds and green screen backgrounds.
• Photographed students from Pre-K thru College, and Faculty.
• Average school day 300 students.
Portfolio and References Available On Request
SKILLS • Windows Systems
? Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Light Room, Adobe Premier, Pinnacle Liquid (Avid Program), Quickbooks, General Computer Knowledge
• 4x5, 2 1/4, 35mm cameras, digital cameras
• Black/white and color film processing and printing