To Whom It May Concern,
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I graduated a year and half ago from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. I began the first two years of my college career as a fine arts major. I began to question what my passion really was and discovered that it was truly design. I wanted a major that incorporated the areas of visual art, fine art, and graphic design. This led me to the commercial interior design department. This was a great fit because it brought Adobe Creative Suite to Revit! I have extensive experience with visual art and believe I would be a great fit. I enjoy being able to try anything and everything. I am happy to step in and assist anywhere needed in order to get a job done.
I possess the following characteristics that I can bring to your company
• Fine arts background with two years of fine arts coursework
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
• Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop - InDesign – Illustrator, and Autodesk: Revit - AutoCAD
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
• Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists
I will also bring the following experience to your company.
• Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop (8 years) - InDesign (4 years) - Illustrator (trained)
• Autodesk: Revit (4 years) - AutoCAD (trained)
• Microsoft Office: Word - PowerPoint - Excel (proficient)
• Space planning, floor plans, product design, graphic design, presentations, prototyping, models, conceptual design, construction documents
I appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself to you. Please go to evancourterdesign.weebly.com or ecourterdesign.squarespace.com to see my online portfolios.