Peter R. Fisher
College graduate looking for entry level position in video production or related field.
Majored in Film Production & Minored in Visual Communication Technology. Have large knowledge base and many skills specifically in video production and editing.
Have experience making films during college with class projects and during 48 Hour Competitions. I have won third place, second place and first place in these competitions.
- I work well with production group and meet deadlines.
- Very comfortable behind a camera or in front.
- I own the Panasonic HMC80 and am very proficient in using it.
- Very passionate about editing.
- Always willing to have positive attitude about what I am doing.
- Demo Reel http://youtu.be/bh45Il-XrvE
Final Cut Pro 7
FInal Cut Pro X
Adobe After Effects
Market Street Presbyterian Church (2013)
Videographer / Substitute Secretary / Worship Assistant
• Summer Internship.
• Made video of church for insurance purposes. • Worked in the main office.
• Helped with church services.
St. John’s Episcopal Church (2010-2013)
Bowling Green, Ohio
• Lead congregation in music.
• Prepared weekly solos.
• Severed as Vice President & President of FOCUS (Open Minded Religious Organziation)
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Film/Video Production