I am a graduate teacher of Liverpool University, England.
- As a published author, illustrator and presenter, I regularly speak about and present my books, and appreciate the importance of accurate and well-presented work.
- I use professional, standard typesetters proofreading marks.
- I provide a professional, sensitive and meticulous proofreading service, with diligent attention to detail, and adhering strictly to the content of the manuscript, unless otherwise requested.
- I am experienced in working on manuscripts where creative editing is requested, as well as Ghost-Writing. I enjoy working alongside authors and providing them with accurate and concisely edited transcripts and then supporting them through the editing process.
Some former clients, are authors: Eddie L. Hyatt, Charles Pelham, Jimmy Miller, Susan Stubbs Hyatt, Maxwell S. Graham.
- I am working toward my Diploma with Chapterhouse College, UK; England’s leading proofreading and copy-editing training college. In addition, I am working towards a diploma with the American College of Journalism.
- Although, currently living in Southern Ireland, I was born in Derbyshire, England, and have studied and worked in Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Australia, America, and Eastern Europe.
- I taught ESL for 5 years in Japan, owning and managing my own English language school.
- I am trained in radio journalism, with RAM FM, Derby.
• Transcribing text books and non-fiction publications:
British-English and American-English.
• Copy-editing: non-fiction, documents and manuscripts.
• Verification of foreign language translations into English.
I thank you for considering my application.