Worked as all rounder in radio sector.
• From 1993 to 1999 – VRG Neram – FM metro
• From 1992 to 2000 – Velli Chalangaigal – SriLanka Broadcasting Corp.
• From 2000 to 2003 – Worldspace with the title called Tamizh Thendral.
• Was a decision maker for content and program scheduling.
• Manage and train creative teams, working with sound engineers.
• Generate ideas for programs/features and pitch these to editors.
• Research material for program content and writing interview questions.
• Edit recorded material using digital equipment and understanding technical
procedures. Resolve scheduling issues which include editing down materials
recorded by assistants.
• Conduct interviews either in the studio or on location.
• Booked resources, facilities, studio time and equipment.
• Profound experience producing LIVE event programming.
• Preparing schedules, coordinate with the student for the program to be done
before the deadline.
1 Worked as an editor for more than 50 teleserials.
2 Worked as a sound engineer.
3 Worked as production manager for 10 teleserials.
4 Worked in advertising agency.
5 Generated ideas for editing and packaging.
6 Presented as interviewer for few programs.
Responsibilities – Operations
1 Lead, drive and motivate the team. Provide clarity on stated objectives and
specific execution plans.
2 Train and develop and guide team members to achieve organizational objectives.
3. Monitor and assess performance of team members.
4. Ensure performance standards are met by all team members in the organization.