Printmaking Painting Craft Ceramics,
Photography Drawing Sculpting
• Experienced in working with microsoft office, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft
excel, microsoft works, word perfect software.
• Experienced in working with PC’s and Mac computers.
• Ability to type 35 words per minute.
In Design and Photoshop
Phi Theta Kappa Affiliated Since April 2008
(Nationial Honors society)
• 1st Place in the 2010 CSU Art and Design Competition
Juried By artist Richard Hunt
• Received the 2010 Art Talent Scholarship Award form Chicago State University
• Recieved Art and Design Merit Award
Chicago State University (Chicago, IL) August 2008 - Present
Graduation Date May 2011
Concentration: Studio Art
St. Thaddeus Church (Chicago, IL 60628) December 2006- Present
Management: Fr. Frank Sasso
I am responsible for the general up keep of the church rectory. General up keep
consist of the overall cleanliness of the facility.
87th Street Church Of Christ August 2000- Present
Experience in teaching youth 7-13 yrs. of age bible lessons and participation in
organizing activites for the youth of the church.