Results-oriented Internet Marketer with the ability to lead organizations to successful product launches and higher revenues. Expertise in marketing through social media, SEO, paid media, and blogging.
Summary of Skills
• Social Media Marketing
• Media buying
• Internet marketing
• Website Development
• Email Marketing
• Created multiple websites in many different niches and optimized them to stand out from the competition and convert
Social Media Marketing
• Developed social media marketing strategies that increased traffic, sales
• Finished in the top 3 of a video contest for a very prominent product launch in the internet marketing niche.
• Increased website traffic through effective and up to date SEO strategies
• Created a training product on marketing through social media to teach internet marketers different ways to utilize social media to market their business. Launched product through social media, email marketing, forums and SEO.
• Wrote books on Social Media Marketing as well as personal development and published them on the Kindle platform.
• Created a training product teaching marketers how to make money online using PLR products and making them unique and selling them as their own product.
• Create high converting opt-in pages and build email lists rapidly.
• Utilize solo ads and ad swaps to increase email lists.
Londes Digital Marketing - SEO Specialist
October 2013 – January 2014
• Strategy: Develop SEO strategies for clients based on keyword research, keyword strategy, competitive analysis, domain authority, current rankings, and other factors that contribute to developing an successful SEO campaign.
• Proposals: Create SEO proposals based on strategic research, offering several options in a clear, concise way that meet client needs and result in a successful SEO campaign.
• Audits: Evaluate websites based on technical factors, on-page analysis, and backlink profiles to summarize the current SEO strength of a website. Troubleshoot errors via Webmaster Tools and produce an audit that summarizes a website’s SEO situation.
Home Business - Internet Marketing
March 2011 to Current
• Created my own blog and started providing valuable content to generate sales for affiliate products. Eventually started developing my own products and used my experience to market through social media, SEO, article marketing, email marketing, and paid media.
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
March 2011 to Current
• Joined the multi-level marketing company and began to market through the internet. Created websites to separate myself from the competition and utilized my experience in social media, SEO, blogging, email marketing, mobile marketing, and paid media to move up in the company.
Hillside Family of Agencies
March 2010 to September 2011
• Started out as a 1:1 aide and was promoted to a Teaching Assistant in a high stress environment. Responsible for a classroom of 6-7 students at a time. Came up with creative ways to engage and interact with students. Had to think quickly and react to extremely stressful situations.
Cicero-North Syracuse High School
Monroe Community College