(765)-617-9273—firstname.lastname@example.org—5081 W. 300 N. Anderson, IN 46011
Obtain an entry-level position utilizing skills and experience gained from previous endeavors as a student at Ball State University and intern at ProduceNETtv.
Ball State University, Muncie IN; 2008-2013
• Bachelor of Arts, Major: Telecommunications, Focus: Digital Video Production
ProduceNETtv Indianapolis, IN
Production Intern, October 2012-April 2013
• Setup and organize a variety of audio/video production equipment including: cameras, tripods, microphones, lighting, etc.
• Assisted in the writing, producing, directing, and editing of multiple digital shorts in a variety of genres, including: internet-based political talk shows, various interviews, short workout videos, etc.
• Operating various pieces of equipment including: High-definition cameras, boom microphones, audio recorders/mixers, and on-site lighting kits.
• Running several post-production software programs for editing and organizing footage and audio files, including: Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Adobe Premiere Pro, Garage Band, etc.
Hudson’s Lawn Care Anderson, IN
General laborer/landscaper, May 2013-present
• Operation and maintenance of various types of equipment, including: commercial lawnmowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, and gas-powered blowers.
• Drive to and from residential and commercial properties with trailer carrying several tons of aforementioned equipment.
• Provide custom landscaping services for customers, including: weed control, custom mulch delivery and distribution, any general landscaping work.
Mike King, Teacher and Head Basketball Coach, Cowan High School
Anna Clevenger, Hospital Administrator, St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
Brent Keck, Teacher and Head Basketball Coach, Perry Meridian High School