• Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH. B.A. May 2012
o Major: East Asian Studies, Concentration in Japanese Studies
o Minor: Creative Writing
o Languages: Proficient in French and working knowledge of Japanese.
o Courses Related to Translation
? Theory and Practice of Translation, Fall 2009, Oberlin College, Instructor: Justine Pas
? Translation Workshop, Spring 2010, Oberlin College, Instructor: Kazim Ali
Language-Related Experience and Recognition
• Ninth Annual Oberlin College Faculty/Student Bilingual Poetry Reading (Translation Symposium Participant, April 13th 2010
o Present original translation of Charles Baudelaire’s poem “A Une Dame Creole”
o Explain process of performing translation
• FLES French Teacher, Columbia High School, Maplewood, NJ, October 2007-April 2008
o Teach Beginner’s French to third, fourth and fifth graders.
• Seton Hall Japanese Language Study Award Recipient, April 2007
• Teacher’s Assistant in Japanese II, Columbia High School, September 2006-June 2007
o Aid in composition of assignments, class drills, supplemental work and tutoring