Lisa Pires Creative Director / Marketing Strategy / Designer
Senior creative leader responsible for the successful planning and implementation of strategic marketing of online and print programs. Excellent conceptual development and organizational skills with ability of building and leading creative teams with clear, concise direction that brings proven results. Strong communication and presentation skills, which develop dynamic client relationships.
Sow Good Marketing Solutions, IL 2009 – Present
Owner / Creative Director
Developing integrated online and print solutions with an emphasis on cause marketing – building brand equity increased sales, and net positive ROI.
• Photography planning and art direction and consulting services for CVS retail packaging – creating efficiencies by implementing new processes.
• Development and implementation of marketing strategies for Literacy Partnerships, which included logo design, collateral material, print and digital advertising. Exceeded organizational goals for acquiring new volunteers (volunteerism up 85%).
• E-commerce website and catalog design for E. Burnham Cosmetics. Site traffic was up over 20% after the catalog mailing.
CLIENTS: Blue Vista Travel, Crew Construction Solutions, Digital Concepts, Digital Virtual Office, E. Burnham Cosmetics, International Sports Ministry, Literacy Partnership, Safety Training Associates, Sales Solutions
Launch Creative Marketing, IL 2009 – 2010
Associate Creative Director
Responsible for design and production of Sara Lee POS and retail merchandising displays. Working closely with account teams and managing creative teams of copywriters, art directors and digital programmers. Lead creative vision of promotional campaigns and collaboration of online campaigns. Maintained accountability for all creative briefs to assure correct level of project aspiration and assurance of quality standards of all creative deliverables.
• Managed over 20 projects for a Sara Lee sales meeting within a two-week time period. Worked closely with account team to produce excellent creative solutions while keeping within lean budgets and tight deadlines.
• Worked on several programs that lead to additional work from client such as
Sara Lee Healthy Eating Initiative, Ball Park Angus Franks IornMan promotional tie-in.
CLIENTS: Sara Lee – Ball Park, Hillshire Farm, Bakery, Frozen Deserts, Food Services and Convenience Store Division
Aspen Marketing Services, IL 2002 – 2009
Associate Creative Director
Responsible for marketing strategy and managing development of creative campaigns from concept to production. Developed and implemented a process for deliverables review that assured maximum collaboration and creative excellence. Responsible for helping in crafting pitches for new business and grow existing client relationships.
• Lead and maintained most profitable account agency-wide (AT&T) – business had over tripled within three years.
• Worked with mobile marketing team to develop the Mutual of Omaha Wild
Kingdom Adventure Tour (a unique state-of-the-art interactive experience). Awarded for “Best Mobile Marketing Vehicle” by The Event Design Forum.
• Instituted programs and procedures to improve efficiency, creativity and morale.
Established work schedules to keep within budget and deadlines. Recruited, trained and mentored creative individuals.
CLIENTS: AT&T, ConAgra, Mutual of Omaha and World Kitchen
Marketing Drive Worldwide, CT/IL 1995 – 2001
Associate Creative Director
Effectively managed and mentored creative teams. Worked closely with clients and retailers in agency’s co-marketing efforts. Organized and conducted weekly status meetings with internal staff and clients.
• Transferred to Chicago from Connecticut in 2002 to establish and operate satellite creative department.
• Developed promotional/co-marketing concepts and strategy for Unilever client, which included “CVS Hairstyle of the Month” program. This program generated not only increased sales for Unilever, but also for related CVS products.
CLIENTS: Alliant Food Services, Cross Pens, Crayola, Kimberly Clark, Kraft, Miller Beer, Nestlé, Pillsbury and Unilever
Dryden & Petisi, CT
Creative Director, Sr. V.P.
Played a strong leadership role in business development, senior client relationships, and agency management relationships. Directly responsible for concept & strategy, maintaining budgets, schedules, brand consistency and quality control. Directed creative team in all agency projects. Lead Creative Director on MasterCard account developing custom POP elements for retailers, FSI’s and bill inserts with over 100 retail partners.
CLIENTS: Avis, MasterCard, Sprint, Puerto Rico Tourism, RC Cola and TWA
Design / Art Direction
Developed projects from conception to print for several Fortune 500 companies and promotion agencies.
CLIENTS: AMACO, Clarion, Guild Concepts, GTE, IBM, Marketing Drive Worldwide.
School of Visual Arts, Bachelors Degree, Graphic Arts – NY, NY
PMA - NY / Certification
Parsons School of Design - NY, NY
• Experienced in all aspects of design and production, both print and online
• Adept knowledge of print and pre-press production
• Exceptional design and typography skills
• Exceptional photography planning and art direction
• In-depth understanding of Internet strategies
• Proficient use of Mac
• Software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, and Dreamweaver
Mutual Of Omaha Wild Kingdom Event
The Event Design Forum - Award for Best Mobile Marketing Vehicle
Mott’s DESI Award
Goebel Catalogs – Several Printing Excellence Awards
EXCELLENT REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
295 Cottage Ave., Glen Ellyn, IL 60137