I have an extensive background in graphic design, print/digital media marketing and theatre.
For over 10 years in Los Angeles, I worked at an entertainment-centered marketing communications and public relations agency, where I was promoted from an administrative position to Creative Executive managing graphic design and creative marketing for PR campaigns and new business development. My primary accounts were the home and digital entertainment divisions of major film and television studios, including Twentieth Century Fox, MGM, Universal Studios, Disney, CBS, Lionsgate and HBO, among others. Other creative projects include DC Entertainment (DC Comics), YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, Square Enix, Sesame Street, Konami and more. My assignments were the following:
• Press materials (i.e., teaser cards, print/digital media, specialized letterhead)
• Posters as well as signage, banners and press badges for major events
• Full print/digital press kits, catalogs, and promotional brochures
• PowerPoint and Keynote presentation design
• E-marketing messages
• Ads for web and print
• Web graphics, infographics
• Social media backgrounds, cover photos and branded image posts
• Copy writing for press releases and media alerts
I received a BFA in Theatre Arts from Salem State University and an MFA in Theatre Arts from Southern Methodist University; served as elected President of the Student Theatre Ensemble at SSU as well as producer/director/writer of the University's Human Action Theatre for four seasons; additionally I frequently designed and organized promotional material at both universities as a student and alumnus. Later, I sought further studies, exclusively in graphic design at University of California, Los Angeles.
Since relocating back to Boston, I have been a freelance designer involved with various PR and marketing businesses in Boston, NYC, LA and some world-wide businesses, as well as working with local theatre, dance and arts organizations.