97 Overlook Road – White Plains, NY 10605 – 914-948-5759 – email@example.com
Multidisciplinary Designer with extensive experience with Fortune 500 and small companies. Providing visual solutions to the communication needs of clients by using a mix of creative and management skills with commercial awareness.
• Team Player
• Strong Communicator
• Highly Creative
• Excellent Graphic/3D Software Skills
• Front-end Development
FREELANCE WORK New York City, New Jersey, Westchester,
Abu Dhabi 2003 – PRESENT
Freelance Consultant corporate clients, multimedia companies, architectural and event marketing firms. Services include multimedia presentations, graphic design projects, web design projects / front-end development, P.O.P design projects, trade shows, store design, architectural visualizations and animations.
Clients: EventQuest, AMC, HDR, Mechtronics, Pacteam America, Primelook, RBX, Braga-Oris Associate, Rendervous
ISMAEL LEYVA ARCHITECTS New York, NY 2007 - 2009
Marketing Art Director
Developed and managed all marketing projects including brochures, proposals, collateral materials, magazine ads, photo shoots, web-sites and multimedia client presentations.
• Ensured consistency in the visual design and tone of voice for all marketing communications through hands-on involvement as well as art direction.
• Worked independently and with all levels of senior management to develop design and marketing concepts.
• Initiated and implemented in-house custom printing solution achieving a 60 %, reduction of firm brochure cost.
• Designed, programed and maintained company web site implemented web analytics applications to develop metrics to measure and track visitor usage trends; direct modifications of the website to increase referrals to services and registrations.
• Analyzed customer requirements, established and ensured adherence to project timelines and budget constraints.
• Raised the quality of architectural renderings within visualization department by mentoring and inspiring visualization department staff
APPLIED MERCHANDISING CONCEPTS New Rochelle, NY 2005 – 2007
Art Director / 3D Designer
Designed and produced P.O.P design projects including permanent or temporary units, product packaging, store environments, digital prints for client presentations.
• Designed & produced marketing materials including instructional sheets, product labels, collateral materials, multimedia presentations, photo shoots, image editing and prototypes for client solicitation.
• Provided art direction, design and production of all artwork from concept to creation.
• Designed and created including accurate 3D models from schematic designs, replicated real world lighting and uvw texturing applied (interior / exterior). Used 3D Studio Max with V-Ray software.
Clients: Pfizer, Cadbury Schweppes, Cadbury International, Dr Pepper, Coca Cola
ROYAL PROMOTION GROUP New York City 2004 – 2005
Designed and presented P.O.P design projects including permanent or temporary units, product packaging, store environments, digital prints for client presentations.
• Created point of purchase displays and store environments for clients various clients ( including accurate
3D models from schematic designs, replicated real world lighting and uvw texturing applied (interior / exterior).
• Managed printers and production artists.
• Did post-production image editing and photo compositing.
Clients: Nautica, Calvin Klein, Godiva, Macy’s, Benefit, Flagrance, Oceanus, Tru-Rituals
MORGAN STANLEY - BOWNE & CO., INC. New York City 2000 – 2003
Designed, created and maintained web layouts, corporate identities, annual reports, brochures, direct mail, collateral materials, information design solutions in 3D, and flash animations for Investment Banking Division Creative Services,.
• Designed and managed web portals, 3D interior and exterior visualizations, product design, digital screen show presentation layouts for such clients as Coca Cola, Jet Blue, IBM, American Airlines and others.
• Managed printers and production artists and outside vendors.
• Develop and ensure implementation of systems and procedures for quality and a high level of productivity.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Designed post-production motion graphic for CNBC, MTV
M.A. Communication Art (Computer Graphics)
New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY
B.A. Industrial Design
University of Mimar Sinan, Istanbul, Turkey
Red Hat Linux Certification
Pace University, New York, NY
PC, MACINTOSH and LINUX
Graphic Design: Adobe CS4 ( Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, After Effect, Premier ), QuarkXpress, Word, Excel
Web/Interactive: Adobe CS4 (Flash, Dreamweaver), Hot Metal Pro 4.0, Power-Point
Motion graphics/3D: 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Rhino, Sketch-up, HDRI, Real-flow, TurnTool, AutoCAD, QuickTime VR
Programming: HTML, CSS, XML, LINGOS, JAVA scripts, Action Scripts, PHP, MySQL and SEO, Shell Script
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English and Turkish power point artist, corporate identities, marketing collateral, desktop publish, art director, project management,