B.Tech Energy Engineering
Email address: email@example.com
Secure a mentally challenging and highly stimulating job, which provides me with an exposure to enhance my analytical skills through practical problem solving experiences.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE YEAR RESULT(CGPA/%)
B.TECH NIT BHOPAL(M.A.N.I.T.) 2007-2011 8.20 /10
12TH(HSC) St Paul Sr. Sec. School 2006-2007 80.2
10TH(SSC) St Paul Sr. Sec. School 2004-2005 82.2
PROJECT AND INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
1) Project on energy generation assessment on a STATUS: Going On
Check dam located in Goharganj tehsil of Raisen District.
2) Project on creating general awareness program for energy STATUS: Running Successfully Conservation among upcoming youths of Bhopal in Schools
and colleges for NGO .
3) Project based on “Solar Weighing Machine” STATUS: COMPLETE
DESCRIPTION: Learning application of micro processor
and micro controller.
4) Minor vocational summer training at BHEL, on Study of STATUS: COMPLETE
5) Major training at BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) for two STATUS: COMPLETE
Months DESCRIPTION: Done project for APP
(Asia Pacific Partnership)On standby power consumption of
different appliances in Delhi and Bhopal.
6) Major project: Study the life cycle analysis of algal bio diesel, STATUS: COMPLETE
Jatropha Bio Diesel, and conventional Diesel and their
* Running self funding NGO named Students’ Association For Energy Conservation (SAFEC) presently.
* Organized various events in college both literary and technical.
* Won accolades for various events in technical festivals of IIT Delhi, MANIT.
* Remained among the top 25 % of class.
* Able to work on C, C++, HTML, Ms Office, and explorers.
* MAtlab Simulink, and soft wares like MARKAL, LEAP.
* Member of branch Volleyball team.
* School Vice Captain 2005.
* Represented club in District badminton competition.
LITERARY INTERESTS AND CO-CURICULAR ACTIVITIES
* College Literary Secretary (HINDI), member of Students Council.
* Represented the College in the National Inter University debate competition in Hindi held at Pune VMNICOM organized by NCCT Delhi.
* Participated in various plays held in Bhopal Drama auditorium (acted as main role in Somnath Ka Naad, junior artist in Jaanata Raaja and many other plays).
* Participated in many group song competitions on school and cultural level organized by AIR, doordarshan, Bharat Bhawan.
Name : Vibhor Taran
Father’s Name : Shri Vijay Taran
Date of Birth: 21/02/1989
Language Proficiency English and Hindi (British)
Present Address: A-5 Alkapuri near DRM Office BHEL Bhopal
Permanent Address: A-5 Alkapuri near DRM Office BHEL Bhopal
Phone No. 09713960706 / 0755 2488074
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my Knowledge and belief.