1314 SW 6th Terrace
Cape Coral, FL 33991
To secure a Paralegal/Legal Assistant position that requires excellent research skills and communication skills. Utilizing exceptional office management skills and brilliant educational background in law to assist in orchestrating a smooth flow of legal operations.
Arias Law Firm, P.A. Cape Coral, FL
Paralegal 11/2008 – 07/2012
• Compose and revise legal documents for attorneys, including letters, and court filings.
• Answer direct attorney phone lines and act as liaison between clients and attorneys.
• Schedule all appointments and briefings for attorneys, as well as track and maintain busy attorney schedules
• Ensure legal documents are processed and handled in a timely and efficient manner in order to comply with appropriate regulations and deadlines.
• Specialization in personal injury, workers compensation, social security and employment law.
• Enter client case information into Client Profiles.
• Handled and compiled information for clients such as interrogatories and discovery information.
Costa Bella Realty, Inc. Fort Myers, FL
• Schedule appointment for client’s with broker.
• Entered client information into system.
BA in Legal Studies Sarasota, FL 9/2013-Present
AA Paralegal Studies Sarasota, FL 2013
FGCU Fort Myers, FL
Certified Paralegal 2010
• Computer literate.
• Assertive, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized and efficient.
• A Flexible, Cooperative, hard worker, team player and reliable.
• Excellent communication and professional skills.
• Able to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
Professional and personal references available upon request.