Summary of Qualifications
Professional, experienced in working in a fast-paced environment that would demand strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Detail-oriented, fast learner and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Supervisory & Management skills
Sales and Basic Marketing
Exemplary Customer Service
Computer Operations: Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, 2007 and 2010. Microsoft Word, Works, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, Quickbooks, PhotoShop, Corel SmartDraw, also WordPerfect, Internet Explorer, Publisher
Basic HTML knowledge
Telephone reception of multi-line phones
Office automation equipment: fax, copier, scanner and printer
Basic troubleshooting of the aforementioned office automation equipment
Forest City Washington Washington, DC
Senior Administrative Assistant
• Manage day to day calendars of the Vice President of Development and Development Manager
• Facilitate with billing for Federal contracts
• Process invoices (A/P) for contractors using SAP accounting software
• Make travel arrangements and itineraries
• Process expense reports using Concur
• Assist with Architect and Engineer budget tracking
• Prepare presentations and budget spreadsheets for Investment Committee
Osisis Global Search Telecommute
• Developed new business through cold-calling prospective clients, telemarketing to gain appointments and sales leads with potential customers, developing written marketing materials to introduce company and its services and scouting the assigned region for new areas to sell.
• Grew current business through sustained delivery and successful development of new clientele and the development of business relationships with each client.
• Provided high quality customer service by following up with the clients and branches to ensure orders are being filled to the satisfaction of the client.
• Full service recruiting.
• Managed team of 2 business developers and 2 recruiters.
• Implemented creative ideas for business developers and recruiters to build business.
• In charge of posting available company job positions on various job posting boards
• Interviewed candidates based on criteria set up by the organization for each available position
• Supervised chat monitors and advertising sales representatives
• Developed and maintain the company’s current Financial Prospectus, as well as, other financial/accounting spreadsheets and documents.
Today's Staffing Raleigh, NC
• Government Relations Administrative Assistant - Managed the calendar of the Senior Vice president of Government Relations and coordinated executive travel schedules.
• Acted as a liaison for public city officials and their staff.
• Supported the broad administrative needs of the Government Relations Senior Vice President and the Government Relations team.
• Assisted in the preparation of presentations, briefing materials and correspondence.
• Took minutes at regular team meetings.
• Managed special projects (i.e. yearly company directory) throughout various stages until completion.
• Managed the city database that kept track of all the elected city officials and their staff.
• Accounts Payable Associate - Received and verified invoices and employee expense reports.
• Prepared batches of invoices for data entry.
• Entered invoices for payment
• Processed back-up reports after data entry.
• Managed weekly check run.
• Prepared vendor checks for mailing.
• When required, prepared manual checks.
• Maintained listings of accounts payable.
• Maintained general ledger.
Woodbury Financial/DFC Vienna, VA
Financial Planning Consultant/Registered Representative
• Made concise recommendations for individual clients based on a comprehensive overview of their personal situations, financial goals, and risk tolerance.
• Maintained a 70% or higher business to appointment ratio
• Held successful seminars at home shows, fairs (i.e. Celebrate Fairfax), Baby Fest(Babies R Us), and at daycare centers (i.e. YMCA Silver Spring Daycare).
• Worked with small businesses to create simple, inexpensive retirement plans.
• Knowledgeable in a variety of investment vehicles including 529 plans, IRA's,open accounts (mutual funds), Options, variable annuities and variable life insurance.
• Built strong business-client relationships through rapport.
• Upheld excellent customer service standards by staying in contact with clientele.