Objective: To obtain a position that will utilize my skills, abilities and experience to contribute to the company’s success.
. Neat, clean and professional appearance
. Proven leader
. Reliable team worker
. Comfortable standing for long periods of time
. Delivers exceptional customer service
. Engaging personality
• I am bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish.
• I work very well with people and love communicating with customers.
• I am very dedicated and a quick learner.
• I keep myself active with sports, reading and volunteering.
MOSES TAYLOR HOSPITAL – Scranton, PA
Dietary Aide – Currently employed
• Collect and serve trays to patients.
• Communicate with patients about their needs.
• Maintain and clean work station.
• Set up trays for ill patients.
• Clean pots and manage dietary areas.
SCRANTON HIGH SCHOOL – Scranton, PA
• High school graduate of 2011.
• Volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House of Scranton PA.
• I clean, cook, and talk to families with ill family members about their experiences.