503 Galleria Lane
Smyrna, GA, 30080, United States
JCPENNEYJOHNSON CITYTNUNITED STATES
Sales Associate September 2011 - January 2012
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
• Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
DPI KENNESAWGAUNITED STATES
Bindary August 2012 - January 2013
• Bind new books, using hand tools such as bone folders, knives, hammers, or brass binding tools.
• Compress sewed or glued signatures, using hand presses or smashing machines.
• Cut binder boards to specified dimensions, using board shears, hand cutters, or cutting machines.
• Insert book bodies in devices that form back edges of books into convex shapes and produce grooves that facilitate cover attachment.
• Punch holes in and fasten paper sheets, signatures, or other material, using hand or machine punches and staplers.
• Prepare finished books for shipping by wrapping or packing books and stacking boxes on pallets.
• Train workers to set up, operate, and use automatic bindery machines.
• Lubricate, clean, or make minor repairs to machine parts to keep machines in working condition.
RIGHT IN THE COMMUNITYMARIETTAGAUNITED STATES
care provider June 2008 - August 2013
• Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
• Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
• Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
• Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
• Instruct or advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, or infant care.
SUNOCOJOHNSON CITYTNUNITED STATES
Sales Associate May 2012 - August 2012
• Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
• Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
• Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
• Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
• Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
• Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
• Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
• Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
Summer Discovery/Discovery Internships (Johns Hopkins University)
Program Photographer and Counselor May 2013- August 2013
• Photographing students on a daily basis in class and on field trips to DC, Hershey Park, Philadelphia and the Baltimore, MD area.
• I was in charge of 16 teenagers (males) throughout the program.
• Teaching leadership/Safety
• Organizing events for kids to get to know each other (i.e. Meet & Greet, Basketball, Football, Feeding Homeless)
• Uploading images that were taken to the director of the program for promotional use.
• Short videos filmed throughout program to show children interacting in the classroom and outside the classroom.
• Helping them with their needs
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITYATLANTAGAUNITED STATES
Major: Film &Video
Graduation May 2015
• Also enrolled in Art with emphasis in Photography. Former Digital Media student.
EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITYJOHNSON CITYGAUNITED STATES
Completed coursework towards Digital Media , July 2012
• Computer Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Video Editing(Sony Vegas, Adobe)
• Photography: https://www.facebook.com/RiversFlowtography