• Twenty plus years as a desktop publisher, graphic artist and technical illustrator.
• Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Extensive customer/vendor interaction experience.
• Produced electronic illustrations for Ford Service Manuals, including but not limited to Engine, Transmission, and Seating etc.
• Responsible for project coordination of Ford Recall and Service/Technical Activities
– Design and layout of recall service information
– Electronic art creation
– Desktop publishing
– Created and managed style guide and ISO process for Ford Recall and Service Program
– Analyzed and created billing elements for invoice processing to complete month end
financial statements for Ford Recall programs
– Delivered month end billing to ensure timely payment
• Provided desktop publishing for Ford Hybrid Emergency Response Guide, Hybrid
Modifiers Guide and Ford Truck/Camper Consumer Information Book.
• Conceptualized and produced promotional design work for Ford Motor Company.
• Supported internal graphic design projects for Roush Technical Services.
• Created manual illustrations for Volkswagen service manuals.
• Assistant Coordinator and Keyliner of GM Truck and Bus newsletters.
• Keyliner for Ford Training materials and service manuals.
Roush Technical Services, Allen Park, Michigan September 1997-September 2009
• Technical Illustrator/Project Coordinator: Ford Recall Account Jan 1993-Sept 2009
Detroit Art Services, Troy, Michigan September 1985-September 1997
• Assistant Project Coordinator: Volkswagen of America January 1990-December 1992
• Graphic Artist: Ford and GM Truck and Bus January 1988-December 1989
• Graphic Artist: various clients September 1985- December 1987
• College for Creative Studies – Currently pursuing Certificate in Web and Print Design
• College for Creative Studies – Advertising Design
• Western Michigan University – Advertising Design
• Gemini School of Fine Art – Michigan Certificate Commercial Art
• Oakland Community College – Associates Degree – Applied Sciences
• Proficient in Windows 7, PageMaker 6.5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Photoshop CS5,
InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw 8, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Completed ISO 9000 Internal Auditor Program.