Nathan J. Dalechek
(618) 580-1749 - Ndale2@uis.edu
708 N 5th St, # 2. Springfield, IL 62702
- Seeking a long-term career at a recognized, substantial, and dynamic company.
UIS - University of Illinois Springfield: May 2014
MBA: Masters in Business Administration Certificate: Human Resources and Office Admin
SIUE - Southern Il University Edwardsville: May 2009
B.S. – Bachelors in Biomedical Sciences
• Expertise in office administration, data entry, record keeping, and proofreading
• Courses included hiring talent, human resources, organizational behavior, and management
• Organized, punctual, and detailed with skills in multitasking and meeting deadlines
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with a GWAM of 70 words per minute
• Experienced in social media marketing using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
• UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS – SPRINGFIELD
August 2012 – Present: Graduate Assistant
- Collaborated with Instructors on the UIS campus. Assisted with developing websites, research, mentoring undergraduates, search committees, grading, and class instruction.
• AT&T MOBILITY – SPRINGFIELD, IL
September 2012 – August 2013: Customer Care
- Resolved bill disputes and provided device troubleshooting while maintaining sales goals and AT&T service metrics. Took 50-70 calls daily while using many different programs.
• PROTECTIVE LIFE CORPORATION – CHESTERFIELD, MO
May 2011 – July 2012: Sales Representative, Recruiter
- Sold Vehicle Service Contracts on behalf of 500+ dealerships in partnership with AutoNation. Assisted with hiring and training new employees and managing the team.
• ST. LOUIS UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL – ST. LOUIS, MO
July 2008 – January 2011: Electrocardiogram Technician, Care Partner
• MACEDONIAN VISION PROJECT – Bolivia, South America
10/2009, 11/2010, 02/2011: Team Leader
- Traveled to South America with doctors and nurses to provide medical education and first aid to those in need. Assisted with creation and marketing of the organization.