Through desire, determination, and passion for the marketing industry, I seek a position that allows me to take both my marketing and professional careers to the next level.
Farm Bureau Financial Services, West Des Moines, IA February 2012 – Present
Sr. Agent Sales Specialist
• Support and provide marketing expertise to 50+ multiline insurance agents and over 20 Agency Managers through the research of their specific markets to ensure proper marketing tactics.
• Deliver timely reports, showing productivity and growth of agent’s business. Monitor and track return on investment on all campaigns.
• Develop marketing strategies for assigned agents. Target specific markets through direct mail, cold calling, and door-to-door marketing campaigns.
• Assist in organizing and preparing agents for marketing events, which includes choosing the booth display, promotional giveaway items, and educational material.
• Provide support to agents with the training and implementation of the company’s CRM software, Salesforce.
• Build open and trusting relationships with agents, allowing myself to be a go-to resource for knowledge and support of field marketing strategies and implementation.
Promotion Fulfillment Center, Camanche, IA April 2011-February 2012
• Performed as an assistant to one Senior Account Manager and one Account Manager. Corresponded with clients on a daily basis, ensuring the satisfaction of the team’s services.
• Assisted the Quoting and Procurement team with the preparing of quotes.
• Supported the Marketing Assistant with various tasks, including but not limited to the development and editing of Requests for Proposals. Attended trade shows with the Sales and Marketing team.
• Developed the clerical and administrative set-up for a large number of promotional offers for clients. Proofread tear pad forms for clients before circulating at the store-level.
Ionithermie U.S., Eldridge, IA April 2010-March 2011
Customer Care Specialist
• Followed up daily with new account leads and served as a liaison between new accounts and Ionithermie U.S.
• Worked one-on-one with all spa clientele to ensure all accounts are satisfied with the execution of their services.
• Arranged for product demonstrations and trainings for all clientele.
• Created all letters and written documents for Ionithermie U.S.
• Created promotional packets for clients to use for driving their individual sales of the Ionithermie product.
• Acquired the opportunity to step into the sales role with Ionithermie – bringing in new clients across North America.
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV (online program)
Masters of Advertising, Public Relations, and Applied Communications, 2012
(Integrated Marketing Communications)
Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
Bachelors of Business, Marketing, 2010
References readily available upon request.