ELAINE O. HERNANDEZ
1983 Maine Ave. Long Beach CA. 90806 •(562) 841-2944
Seeking an entry level position in your company that will allow me to gain an opportunity for professional growth.
• Excellent verbal communications,
• Strong problem solving
• Office administration
• Team building
• Work effectively under minimal supervision and complete assigned tasks
• Good interpersonal relationships
• Reliable, Flexible and hardworking
• Computer literacy (Microsoft: Excel, Word, Microsoft Publisher, Power Point)
Pharmacy Technician Program
High School Diploma
David Starr Jordan High School, Long Beach
Long Beach Community Action Partnership Long Beach, CA
WRAP Program Leader
• Responsible for helping in the social and educational development of students
• Provided support for students who are unable to fully participate in activities.
• Responsible for preparing displays of students and homework.
• Conflict resolution between students
Hire Youth Summer Program Long Beach, CA
Impreshuns.com (Teen Magazine Intern) 06/2009-
• Assist editors in researching and developing story ideas. Work includes conducting interviews, research, tape transcription, and brainstorming.
• Reported on a wide range of education news
• Generated and write one to two in-depth stories a week
• Researched, fact-checked stories and conducted pre-interviews
09/2008 – 11/2008
CVS Pharmacy Long Beach, CA
• Fill and process prescriptions,
• Interact with physicians’ offices
• Counsel and answer patients' questions regarding medications