2025 Meridian Ave apt. 03 - Miami Beach, FL | 33139
(305) 766-1194 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 years experience as a producer, having started my career in the audiovisual industry working with companies such as Conspiração Filmes, Zohar and Bossa Nova Films, among others. I was part of several teams that successfully produced numerous works for film and video commercials, documentaries and fictional films for broadcast and pay television, and have had experience working with national and international cinema, such as Janela da Alma, by João Jardim and Walter Carvalho, and Copo de Cólera, by Aluisio Abranches.
- In 2004 I created, scripted, fundraised, and produced the original television documentary Terceiro Sinal, which was then broadcast on Canal Brasil (Sky / NET).
- I also worked as a producer for the renowned theater company, Companhia dos Atores, and was production manager of RioArte, Rio de Janeiro’s cultural department, where I stayed for one year in the administration of Theatre Ziembinski, which also produces dramatic and musical theater and concerts with renowned Brazilian artists, such as Zelia Duncan and Teresa Cristina.
- In 2005, I founded an event agency in Sao Paulo, where I have been producing events for companies such as HBO, Absolut Vodka and Warner Bros.
Marketing - UNIP, Unid. Paulista | Completion in Progress
? Agencia Marcelo Jabur / São Paulo, Brasil
July 2007 to present - Founding Partner
Worked with such clients as: Warner Bros, HBO, Absolut Vodka, Pernord Ricard, Diageo, among others. Events produced included: launch event for the television series, Mulher de Fases for HBO; product launch event for Absolut’s new flavored vodka, Absolut Mango; and several product launch events for Diageo’s KGV Blue Label Whiskey.
? Other Projects:
July 2005 - Current
Simultaneously I worked as a freelancer for other well known companies in the Brazilian market: Pazetto Events, Super Produções and TV1 events, all in São Paulo. Clients Included: Natura Cosméticos, Colgate Palmolive, Allianz Seguros, Reebok, Nokia, Vogue, Petrobras, among others. Events produced: production of Lojas Renner’s VIP area for Madonna’s Brazilian concert tour; branding events for Formula 1 Racing for Allianz Seguros; launch events for Coca-Cola’s new Clothing line; production of Nokia Trends, an electronic music festival; launch party for the new Absolut Mango vodka; and Carnival Party for Vogue magazine at the Copacabana Palace Hotel in Rio de Janeiro. Skills: Managed different teams of more than 40+ individuals; Responsible for budgets between USD$50.000 and 1 million; and Responsible for creative and concept development.
2 - AUDIOVISUAL: CINEMA AND TELEVISION
? Marcos Costa Prod e Canal Brasil / Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
September 2004 to March 2005
Fully owned co-production company with Canal Brasil televison.
Created, developed, fundraised, written and co directed the original production, Terceiro Sinal, which was broadcast in 2005 by Canal Brasil.
? Conspiração Filmes / Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
1996, 1997, 1998, 2000 and 2003
Produced several films and commercials, documentaries and interstitials for broadcast and pay tv.
Also I was responsible for coordinator post production for several films, including, Filhos de Gandhi and Chico Buarque, among others.
? Ravina Filmes / Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
1999 and 2000
Produced two feature films, Copo de Cólera, by Aluisio Abranches, a documentary, and Janela da Alma, by Walter Carvalho and João Jardim.
? Other Projects:
Between 1997 and 2006 I was part of several teams with other film and television production houses in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, such as Bossa Nova Films, Brasileira Filmes e Zohar Cinema. Some jobs performed: Assistant director in the short film, Posta Restante; a television commercial for Kellogg's; Senior Producer for a series of short films entitled Crie Curtas appears for the São Paulo International Short Film Festival in 2005. Skills: Responsible for developing filming plans, managing production and technical teams, tracking issues and submissions, producing and coordinating the editing of auditions and other activities. With Crie Curtas I was responsible for a budget of $ 250,000 and for producing 10 short films managing 10 different teams.
Windows and Mac user
Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
CorelDraw, Photoshop and Final Cut - basic knowledge
Portuguese: Native speaker