Kerry E. Lucy
11812 S. Riparian Dr.
Draper, UT 84020
Office Management Advertising Sales Merchandising and Promotion
Customer Relations Marketing and Advertising
I seek to bring my effective, creative and energetic qualities to a growth and success-oriented company. Highly organized and results oriented, I have the ability to work toward achieving short-term goals with long-range objectives. I look toward continued growth professionally in all phases of business including management and customer relations.
As an employee, I bring a history of success in these areas. Some areas of expertise include:
• Effective Telephone Sales Skills
• Strong Human Relation Skills
• Teaching and Training
• Completed levels 1 and 2 of Excel 2007 Course
• Administration and Management
• Excellent Verbal Skills
• Conflict Resolution
• Effective Presenter
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, Salon Management Software (SMS) and Word Perfect
• Self-Starter with Committed Work Ethic
• Freelance Research and Writing for a leading Media Company.
• Provide support services to an assigned geographical territory of Unishippers franchise offices.
• Oversee and support Unishippers Corporate Managed Collections Process.
• Maintain and administer various Processes within my department at Unishippers.
• Handled scheduling, appointment setting and sales presentation preparation for sales staff of 7 persons.
• Handled all telephone inquiries from appointment setting to post-sale customer relations.
• Assisted in preparing of sales training manuals and sales aids for sales personnel and clients.
• Office Manager for staff of 20 stylists, massage therapists, and cosmetologists at high-end salon in Utah and in Michigan.
• Transitioned salon from appointment book to computer software appointment setting procedure – Salon Management Systems.
• Cold Call Lead Coordinator
• Plant liaison for multi-million dollar manufacturing company to include, product ordering, delivery scheduling, customer service, establishing key vendor accounts and communications between the field and plant.
Unishippers 2008 – Present
746 E. Winchester
Salt Lake City, Utah 84107
Freelance Writer/Research Assistant
Contracted Work 2010-Present
Advanta Bank 2007 – 2008
Energy Conversion Devices 2006 – 2007
Auburn Hills, Mi
Salon Williams 2004 - 2006
5677 Dixie Highway
Waterford, Mi 48329
Sports Performance Products Group 1998 – 2004
8650 Elk Run
Clarkston, Mi 48348
Salon NV 1994 – 1997
Salt Lake City, Utah
Professional experiences include local retailing, successfully completing levels 1 and 2 of Excel 2007 course from New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Convention Committee member for Unishippers 2011 Convention and Sales meeting in New Orleans, LA.
I have traveled extensively both domestically and internationally. I am comfortable in all business settings and am professional and fair in business decisions.
I have 2 incredible children. I enjoy all sports, music, computers, family activities, movies, writing and traveling.
Personal and business references furnished upon request.