November 2009 – Present Lexington, Kentucky Area
• Write high school and college football highlight roundups.
• Co-manage the “ExCats” Twitter account.
• Answer telephone calls from high school coaches, parents, students, assistants, etc.
• Insert line scores from college/professional sporting events to be published in the next day’s paper.
• Help lead efforts to meet deadlines; instruct new employees.
• Proof pages before they are printed.
September 2012 – Present Lexington, Kentucky Area
• Engage with public relations professionals for review opportunities and relationship maintenance.
• Write DVD/Blu-ray/Video game reviews.
• Post meta-keyword-optimized news releases with original, witty introductions
• Promote the website via Facebook/Twitter
H.J. Baker & Bro., IncMarketing/Personal Assistant
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc
May 2013 – June 2013 Lexington, Kentucky Area
•Conducted marketing research related to the agriculture sectors of domestic and foreign markets.
•Engaged in discussions about marketing strategies and brand revamping.
•Tended to the needs of the Director of Marketing’s newborn son; helped install housing insulation
University of KentuckyStudent
University of Kentucky
August 2009 – May 2013 (3 years 10 months)
Roy F. Collier Community Center
June 2009 – August 2009 Inez, KY
•Maintained facilities around the community center. Swept, mopped and buffed daily.
•Emptied trash cans daily and took excess waste to the garbage dump via vehicle.
•Aided in the construction of a walking trail as part of a Martin Co. health initiative.
•Lifted and carried bags of concrete, exercise kit building pieces and gravel for several hundred yards.
•Cleared a portion of a forest using axes, machetes, hoes and shovels.
Coal Truck Washer
Black Gold Transport
March 2009 – May 2009 Lovely, KY
•Washed coal trucks for my uncle’s trucking company using a pressure washe