Oklahoma Department of Human Services Shawnee, OK
Social Service Specialist
June 2009 – Present
• Work with Aged, Blind and Disabled individuals to help identify what services that DHS offers to help them lead the best life possible.
• Interview clients to obtain needed information.
• Review policy on a daily basis to ensure that all my actions are within laws and policies set by the state of Oklahoma and the Federal Government.
• Gather needed documentation to verify information given by clients.
• Accurately calculate income and resource levels.
• Correspond with Social Security Administration, Shawnee Housing and other third parties.
• Chairman of Team IV Quality
Midland Mortgage Company Oklahoma City, OK
Delinquency Associate II
June 2005 – June 2009
• Worked with in the Foreclosure Department and with the Contract, Billings and Claims Departments.
• Managed a database of homes in facing foreclosures in all 50 states.
• Worked with attorneys ensure they completed all foreclosures within the due diligence timeframe.
• Calculated due diligence time frames
• Accurately calculated reinstatement and payoff figures.
• Managed REO database
• Calculated losses from 3rd parties
• Prepare claims to 3rd parties to recover losses
Organizations and Activities
• Mission Tecumseh, Board Member 2010-2012
• OPEA Board of Directors 2013-Present
• Chairman Team IV Quality, Area IV DHS, 2010-2011
• Organized food basket give away for Thanksgiving and Christmas with Family Video, 2011
• Phi Sigma Kappa, Social Chair, 1989-1991
University of Oklahoma Norman, OK Sept. 1995 – Dec. 2001
Bachelors of Art in History Graduated Dec. 2001
Ferris State University Big Rapids, MI Sept. 1989 – Nov. 1991
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Customer Service, Leadership, Team, Mechanical