7826 South Cornell
Chicago, Illinois 60649
In continuing my career, I am currently working on my master’s degree. On my way to the next level, I am looking forward to working for a corporation that will, allow me to utilize my skills that I have worked towards, and mastered. I would love to add my creativity along with the skills; I have to give to this millennium. Self-motivated, Quality Assurance tester with 5 year experience. Willing and able to learn new systems and adapt with changing corporation environment.
HTML, CSS, XML, ADOBE Illustrator, Visual Basic, C, C++, COBOL, Unix, Cisco, windows, Linux, Mac Osx, etc.
AGS Staffing Service 10/2009 -01/2013
Quality Assurance Tester
• Developed test plans, and test cases based on company software as well as clients needs.
• Communicated to customers and clients needs and wrote test scripts to the customers and clients needs.
• I performed automated web-base testing which include using SQL UNIX functional testing which included HTML and Java Script.
• Mid-term management of multiple web projects for business.
• Service and maintain clientele on company website, and worked as a team player with testers and developers.
National Educational Training Group 05/2005 - 05/2009
Quality Assurance Tester
• Experience reviewing & interpreting business requirements and translating them into test procedures.
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
• Full understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
• Experience with one or more of the following: Back-end Testing, Front End testing, Regression testing, Black Box testing, White Box testing, automation testing and full SDLC testing.
• Ability to apply test methodologies into daily routines.
• Experience with database queries and the ability to create input data and verify data updates.
• Experience generating SQL queries and using other data interrogation techniques.
Account Management 03/2000-12/2004
• Processes financial aid checks and awards.
• Processes, routes, and enters data from financial aid forms.
• Prepares grant reports and enrollment reports.
• Responds to queries by phone, memorandum, and in person.
• Explains policies and procedures.
• Assists with financial aid information presentations.
• Performs additional job-related duties and responsibilities as requested.
DeVry University Chicago, IL, USA
Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Systems
Internet/Intranet,Windows and Linux, knowledge of web technology, protocols and tools. Programming codes, computer applications, database servers, system upgrades and manager. Proficiency in, TCP/IP protocols, various computer, network penetration testing, cisco, troubleshooting XP, Outlook and on call experience, knowledge of QA tools, document management, technical help desk and knowledge of programming language.
Quality Assurance: Streamlined QA process to increase effectively and reduce new product, rollout time by one week
IT Training: Successfully, trained 25 employees, to use new operating system.