? Dedicated professional with over 5 years work experience in working in the spheres of Education, Customer Service and Translation.
? Ability to quickly adapt to current office policy, culture and environment in order to work independently with minimal supervision to meet necessary demands. I am a confident, hard-working, self-motivated, individual who enjoys working as a part of team or using own initiative. I am keen to develop new skills. I can adopt easily to change and have a flexible approach to any job I do. Having abilities to make decisions, solve problems, organize and prioritize work. I am a lifelong learner, possess analytical and research skills.
? Excellent Interpersonal Communication and Customer Service skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Barnes & Noble Springfield, MO
Bookseller/Customer Service/Cashier November 2012 – Present
• Providing world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles: put the book in the customer's hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering
• Greeting and establish rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services
• Asking questions to identify customer needs, providing recommendations using my product knowledge to connect my customers with the right solutions
• Sharing technical knowledge and enthusiasm about all digital products and services, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.
• Respond to customer's concerns and questions, and wrap up the sale.
• Communicating specific product needs to managers to ensure our store is stocked appropriately with in demand titles and customer requests
• Ensure that products are put on the selling floor when received, identifying, organizing, shelving, and zoning in accordance with Integrated Store Operations (ISO), Visual Merchandising Standards (VMS), and shelving guidelines
• Recovering the selling floor during each shift, including but not necessarily limited to gathering and picking up items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Cafe, helping to maintain restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks as required
• Assisting in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to receiving, cashwrap, Cafe‚ and specialty areas
• Protecting company assets by adhering to all inventory and loss prevention standards, properly completing weekly cycle counts and inventories
• Helping orient new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture
• Acting with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values
International Translation Services Springfield, MO
Temporary Translator, Interpreter, Proof-reader/Editor December 2012 – April 2013
• Perform simultaneous and consecutive interpretation
• Translated operating manuals and business documentation from English into Russian and Russian into English
• Performed interpretation in medical facilities.
• Translation of Educational documentation: Diplomas, Certificates.
Seminole Baptist Church Springfield, MO
Assistant January 2012 - May 2012
• Assist church staff in filling food pantry
• Assist in maintenance of facilities.
• Help with miscellaneous work.
Discovery Center Springfield, MO
Cleaner March 2012 – May 2012
• Cleaned carpets, windows.
• Maintenance and all aspects of cleaning in various spots.
Salvation Army Springfield, MO
Bell-ringer December 2011
• Helped support Christmas assistance program.
• Raised funds through the Red Kettle campaign.
Joplin, MO Joplin, MO
Volunteer August 2011 – November 2011
• Cleaning up the environment.
• Raking debris from Tornado.
• Providing with food and supplies.
Missouri State University Springfield, MO August 2013 - Present
Major is International Relations. Minor is Psychology.
Ozarks Technical Community College Springfield, MO
Certificate in English as a Second Language (ESL) August 2012 – August 2013
Missouri State University Springfield, MO
International non-degree student in Psychology August 2011 – May 2012
English Language Institute Springfield, MO
Intensive English Program July 2011 - August 2011
Institute of Professional Education Simferopol, Ukraine
Certificate in Web-design January 2009 – June 2009
High School Simferopol, Ukraine
High School Diploma September 1997 - May 2007
? Excellent written and oral fluency in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
? Excellent proficiency in the following computer skills:
o Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Power Point
o Practiced Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MS-DOS and Linux
o Practiced Graphic Tools: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe PageMaker.
o Web Software: CSS, HTML, Adobe Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Designer.
? Excellent interpersonal communication skills
? Eligible to work in the USA
? Typing speed – 50-55 wpm
? Valid driver's license and a reliable, insured vehicle
? Receiver of the U.S. Department of State Scholarship for being selected as a finalist for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) 2011-2012