Skillful and dedicated graphic designer/ illustrator, with extensive experience in organizational skills, design, and meeting strict deadlines, available to become an integral part of a team that shares a true passion and enthusiasm for the design industry
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS :
• Strong communications and client relation skills both within the workplace and through
• Proficient knowledge and skill set of Macintosh and PC computers and applications.
• Masters new concepts quickly and proven ability to multi-task.
• Self-motivated and detail oriented professional with an excellent work ethic.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE :
Wilson Graphic Design Bel Air, MD
Graphic Designer August 2003 - Present
• Concept and design advertisements, booklets, brochures, corporate identities, logos,
posters,and various other collateral and marketing materials.
• Prepare client approved layouts for press, preflight final digital files, and work with print
vendors to ensure quality output.
• Manage fast-paced workflow and aggressive deadlines to fulfill client expectations.
• Sustain relationships with existing clientele while continually pursuing new business.
• Ability to create computer vector / raster based images and illustrations for any vehicle,
and storyboards for television production.
Doner Advertising Baltimore, MD
Senior Production Specialist November 1985 - August 2003
• Met with internal department heads, organized, and coordinated all digital production
and studio design projects to completion.
• Logged, reviewed and distributed all graphic projects in agency to digital production
• Maintained daily workflow schedule and was responsible for quality control.
• Designed and implemented all client presentations through Account Services and Traffic
• Supervised personnel, developed staff scheduling, and reviewed job performance of all
• Obtained and coordinated freelance and outside vendor support and quotes.
• Processed billing and maintained supply inventory for entire department.
• Rendered computer vector based illustrations and storyboards for television production.
Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; Adobe Fireworks, Dreamweaver, and Flash;
QuarkXpress, Adobe Streamline and Acrobat, Extensis Preflight Designer, Epson Perfection Scan and Microsoft Office.