Seeking a Position in Search Engine Marketing (PPC) to utilize my skills and
abilities in an organization that offers Professional as well as Personal Growth
while being resourceful, innovative and understanding for Organization.
LEVEL UNIVERSITY MARKS YEAR
M.C.A P.T.U 74% 2010
Search Engine Marketing(SEM)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Ad Copies Creation
Managing CPC & CTR
Account Handling & Management
New Campaign Research & Creation
1:- Work Experience (Present)
Organization : AlwaysonVacation-esolution Pvt. Ltd.
Website : www.alwaysonvacation.com
Designation : PPC Analyst
Job Profile : Campaign & Account Management
New Ad Copy & Keywords Creation
Market Research & Observation
Using Tools:- Adwords (Adwords Editors)
Yahoo Bing (Adcenter)
Google Analytics etc.Duration : continuing from 16th
2:- Work Experience
Organization: Sebiz Infotech (Netsmartz), Chandigarh, I.T. Park
Designation : Sr. Internet Marketing Engineer (PPC Specialist)
• Worked on Different Client Projects & In-House Projects. E.g.
(www.covisia.com. www.acropolishtech.com, www.goodway.com,
• In House Projects such as (www.logosmartz.com, www.emailprogen.com,
www.123videomagic.com, www.softwaredepotonline.com )
• Google Adwords and Bing Accounts Optimization to achieve a Maximum
• Duration : From Feb, 2009 to August 2011
• Working knowledge of MS Office (MS-Word, Excel).
• Working knowledge of Internet Surfing.
• Working knowledge of Basic computer.
• Give a good performance with highest recovery.
• Performance with low stabilization and high normalization.
• Communication skills, team spirit.
• Motivated to achieve the Goal and give the best in every possible way.
• Making healthy relationship with people.
• A good learner.
• Strengths: Ability relate to people, a quick learner with a quest for
knowledge and achievement, ability to adapt to the environment and work
well under pressure, using optimism and a team player.
• Value: Honesty and Sincerity.
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above are complete, true &
correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.