Post Production Supervisor/Producer-Editor/Compositor
OBJECTIVE To provide award winning and cutting-edge post production supervision and online editing, compositing, graphics and animation services to a production company, advertising agency, or television station seeking a professional with over 15 years of experience and proven track record on national television series such as Inside Edition, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and Billboard Magazine, and corporate and video productions for broadcast, internet, commercials, and on-air promotions.
EXPERIENCE Freelance Editor/Compositor/Graphics Designer 2010-2011
• GameStop TV Promotional spots
• U.S. Coast Guard – Pilot for TV series
• Cantoni Furniture – On-Air promotional spots
• Yoga for Life (TV series) –20 episodes
• Hewlett Packard (HP) – Marketing video
• Hewlett Packard (HP) –Executive team retreat video
• Hewlett Packardr (HP) –Annual share holders video
• Ensco Corporate – Promotional sales and marketing video
Promotions Producer/Editor, Post Production 2009-2010
WizeTrade TV/Tradingviews TV – Plano, TX
• Live financial news network. Responsibilities included producing, editing, compositing, and animation of promotional spots and feature segments for WizeTrade TV and training DVD’s.
Senior Editor, Post Production 2007-2009
CRM Studios – Las Colinas, TX
• Responsibilities included writing, editing, compositing, and graphics for GameStop TV national in-store segments and promotional spots. Other duties included Final Cut Pro training and installation for on-site and off-site.
Post Production Supervisor/ Senior Editor/Compositor 2005-2007
Cummings Entertainment Group – Los Angeles and Miami
• Responsibilities included supervising multiple post production projects and editors for television series, corporate videos, and television spots for a variety of cable networks and local clients. Projects included Our 20th Century series hosted by Leonard Nimoy (A&E), America’s Top 10 Beaches (Lifetime), and corporate projects for such clients as the Bahamas Visitors and Convention Bureau, Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau, Dominican Republic Fil Commission, and Miami Dade College.
Promotions Producer/Editor 2002-2005
WPLG – Miami, FL (ABC affiliate & flagship station for Post Newsweek)
• Responsibilities included writing/producing/editing promotional spots for stations nightly news as well as promotions for various
• ABC television properties and station run contests and shows. Other duties included graphics and editing of sales campaigns & presentations for Post Newsweek station group.
Post Production Supervisor/Senior Editor 1999-2002
AENTV – Woodland Hills, CA
• Studio and production company specializing in daily entertainment news related series. Responsibilities included overseeing the post production of multiple daily series and supervising the editing and graphics staff of 23 employees for the production of:
“The Hollywood Reporter” (300+ episodes)
“Billboard Magazine” (200+ episodes)
“Game Pro Magazine”(100+ episodes)
“Bill Nye, The Science Guy” (38 episodes)
Producer/Senior Editor, West Coast 1989-1999
KingWorld – West Los Angele, CA
• Responsibilities included the production and editing of on-air promotional spots for “Wheel of Fortune”, “Jeopardy!”, “Inside Edition”, “American Journal”, “Rosanne Show” and “Hollywood Squares”. Duties also included; posting for seasonal campaigns of all King World shows, and the post production of affiliate station presentations, launch campaigns, PROMAX/BDA and N.A.T.P.E.
• Senior Editor- Inside Edition, the nationally syndicated daily news show.
Qualification Summary & System | Software knowledge:
• Experienced industry professional
• Extremely detail oriented, fast paced editor without sacrificing quality
• Extremely proficient in linear and non-linear editing systems
• Proven abilities in editing and motion graphics
• Interactive team player and strong ability to work independently
• Final Cut Pro Studio 2 Suite including FCP 7, Motion, Compressor,
• & DVD Studio Pro
• Cinema 4D
• Adobe: After Effects (Expert) CS3-CS5
• Quantel: EditBox and Discreet Logic
• Grass Valley: ALL switchers / linear editors
• Kinemac (Mac 3D text animator)
Drew Cummings – President & Executive Producer
Cummings Entertainment Group, Inc.
Los Angeles: 310-492-5772 Miami: 954-540-5349
Paul Kanewski – Director of Creative Services
WPLG TV- Miami