153 Bedford Ave Teaneck, NJ 07666 Call: (201) 315 1838 Email: email@example.com
Graphic Designer who can multi-task, is detail-oriented, and manages time well in a fiercely competitive, fast-paced environments; a highly-motivated individual who works on all projects collaboratively with the design team from conception to final production.
Rowan University, Glassboro, New Jersey Bachelor of Arts in Graphics Design. May 2013
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey Studied in Computer Art and Design, 2006 – 2009
Typographic Branding,Web Design, Advance Graphic Design (infographics/ Timeline)
Intern, Rowan University Greek Council, Glassboro, New Jersey, February, 2012 - May, 2012
- Print advertising and poster design.
Intern. Cemoi, New York, New York - 2013
Intern, Idesign Creative Sevices, Hackensack, New Jersey -2013
-logo design, ads, banners, business cards, booklets and posters
Merchandiser, Macy’s, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, June, 2012 - February, 2013
- Conducted weekly walk-through with the manager to discuss interior visual displays.
Customer Associate, Home Depot, West Berlin, New Jersey, March 2012 - Current
- Answer product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Recommend, select, and help locate and obtain out-of-stock product base on customer requests.
- Describe product to customers and accurately explain details and care of merchandise.
- Politely assist customers in person and via telephone.
Customer Service, CVS Pharmacy, Teaneck, New Jersey, September 2007 – August 2010
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone. - Provided and elevated customer experience.
Packaging Specialist, Sony DADC, Pitman, New Jersey, July 2008 – September 2008
- Packaged merchandise based on customer request.
- Adobe Software - Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere muse and Dreamweaver - Basic Knowledge of Web design (HTML, CSS)
- Autodesk 3D Max and CADD.
- Comprehensive PC and MS Office Application knowledge
- Design research and developmental process
- Editorial design, infographics, type and image integration, branding and identity systems - Creative illustration skills with a range of traditional media
- Flier and poster printing