Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY)
BFA Communication Design /
Graphic Design, 2010
Minor: Art & Design History
Cumulative GPA: 3.5
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe InDesign, Adobe AfterEffects,
Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel,
Silkscreening and Printmaking, Digital
Awarded “Student Leader of the Year”
(2009) from Pratt Institute.
Traveled across the USA from San
Francisco, California to New York
(2010), New Zealand (2010), Egypt
(2008), Kenya (2007) and Europe:
England, France, Austria, Germany
and Switzerland (2005).
FitLife Media, LLC (Houma, LA) / 2011
Freelance Senior Graphic Designer
• Re-branded of the FitLife Magazine and FitLife Media, LLC. so that they more closely
represented their missions/goals and established a professional aesthetic.
• Design the 32 page magazine, South Louisiana’s the FitLife, which included creating a
functional grid system with consistent typographical hierarchy, and better photography
selection to create a more clean, contemporary magazine and ultimately to increase the
level of advertisers and the magazine’s budget/profits.
Commonspace (New York, NY) / 2010
Freelance & Assistant Graphic Designer
• Worked on creating a brand, an identity, a typographic language, and environmental
design for start up restaurant company.
• Design for clients with web design needs and other in studio graphic design projects.
The Museum of Modern Art, MoMA (New York, NY) / 2009
Internship: Graphic Designer for The MoMA Retail Creative Department
• Worked on retail packaging for products, advertisements for the MoMA Design Stores,
retail presentation packets, graphics for signage and retail display windows, and
imaging for MoMA Retail Product photography.
• Created MoMA Design Store’s Gift Registry identity and presentation system.
Wallabout Film Festival (Pratt Institute) / 2009
Position: Art Director/Graphic Designer
• Created festival’s identity, promotion: submissions & overall, motion graphics, posters,
& creative outreach and oversaw the creative team.
Dress Code (New York, NY) / 2009
Internship: Graphic Designer
• Was responsible for the outcome and development of a 80 page artists book, company
identities, and lecture series posters.
• Encouraged to explore hand-done work with technical skills to create original solutions.
Ubiquitous, Art & Literary Publication (Pratt Institute) / 2009
Position: Graphic Designer
• Formulated and created the design of a biannual student publication with a team of
designers in order to best communicate the writing and art submitted.
On Design, Inc. (New York, NY) / 2008
Internship: Graphic Designer
• Conceptualized, designed, and produced: actual brand packaging, company identities,
and printed material for clients alongside graphic design team.
• Clients included: American Museum of Natural History, Alliance for the Arts, American
Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Cucina Antica foods, and FoodMatch, Inc.
Student Activities, Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) / 2009
Student Government President
• Met regularly with the Director of Student Activities and Vice President of
Student Affairs in order to brainstorm innovative ideas to address student needs
and increase communication within the community.
• Set group goals annually, then directs and oversees projects to individual members,
including hosting and organizing larger campus wide events.