• The Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Bachelor of Fine Arts, Apparel Design…… 2011
• Kodaikanal International School (KIS), International Baccalaureate (Full) Diploma…….. 1998 – 2007
The Limited – December 2011 – Present
• Assistant Designer for Wear-To-Work (WTW)
- Responsible for the development of skirts from initial concept to production.
- Create and maintain technical packages in WebPDM and PLM.
- Manage administrative tasks for the WTW team.
- Research and translate seasonal trends for a specific customer in order to drive sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain high quality, brand appropriate
- Communicate regularly with sales team and overseas vendors to maintain Average Unit
Vera Wang – Winter 2010
• Intern for ready-to-wear patternmaking and design department
- Draped garments; drafted and manipulated patterns for production.
- Cut and sewed fur garments for Runway show.
- Researched trends, and sourced trims for concept/trend boards.
Anna Sui – Summer 2010
• Intern for patternmaking department
- Drafted and created patterns.
- Organized fit meetings – prepared patterns, samples, and fit notes/technical flats in
- Substituted for fit model when required.
- Speced garments for production and fit meetings.
Michael Kors – Winter 2009
• Intern for women’s wear collection team
- Prepared clothes and models at the 2010 Fall/Winter Fashion show.
- Archived and organized textiles for inspiration and materials library.
- Organized sketch boards and colour palettes for the season.
Kenneth Cole Productions– Summer 2009
• Intern for the women’s apparel department
- Won first prize for the intern slogan contest – “Tough Times Call for Tough Skin” to
advertise Crocodile embossed products.
- Completed CAD models for accessories and women’s apparel using Adobe Illustrator.
- Designed women’s tops and shift dresses using fabric manipulation and beaded
- Researched trends and prepared concept boards.
Featured in The Boston Globe
• Recognized as a top student designer in New England colleges with a feature on my
senior thesis collection:
• Proficient with WebPDM and PLM programs.
• Adept at hand sketching and rendering on the computer.
• Knowledgeable with Juki machines and hand sewing techniques.
• Experienced with pattern making for woven and knit fabrics.
• Skilled with Mac and PC software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator,
PrimaVision, and U4ia.
• Experienced in Garment Specing, and creating Garment Specification Packages.